Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whore suffers because nobody wants to be with her

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
Lifefuel

Suffer more, foid

She hit the wall .
What a poor , poor creature .
Lets have a minute of silence for this thot .

Lmao if only she could really feel what its like to be truly unwanted, especially for things you can't control. Fucking ignorant bitch.

Lmao if only she could really feel what its like to be truly unwanted, especially for things you can't control. Fucking ignorant bitch.
will end up joining femcels JFL

I guess being a disposable cum rag caught up with her

Lets be honest though, even her life as it is now is infinitely better and easier than ours, it just seems worse than before to her because her life was basically utter bliss before this point.

exactly, at least she has had tons of sex

She will always have some dick available, just remember about the hambeast experiment. Femoids can't lose.
This thing here could still get betas trying to fuck her and we can't even get a 3rd degree burn victim foid to look at us.

Attachments

• BMNSM9S.jpg
    BMNSM9S.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
To feel "wanted" is a cope.

To feel needed is what humans truly desire, to be irreplaceable and integral.

And this feeling is largely inaccessible even to foids and Chads now, who are cardboard cut-outs of each other and thus disposable.

Relationships and even families are no longer needed for survival, so they disintegrate just as easily as they form, on the basis of "want" and consumer desire/impulse. The end result of this all is a prolapsed anus of alienation and trauma; almost everybody gets utterly sodomized by these forces, starting either in childhood, adolescence, or adulthood, depending upon their relative "social status."

Last edited:
She's not entitled to a husband or ltr.

Normies and incels definitely want her but she probably wants Chads only.

And Chads don't want a used up whore who will cheat on them when they can get young fresh girls who will likely be loyal to them.

Normies and incels definitely want her but she probably wants Chads only.

And Chads don't want a used up whore who will cheat on them when they can get young fresh girls who will likely be loyal to them.

Still millions of :soy::soy::soy: that are gonna be like "I'm here for you m'lady"

She is not entitled to anything.

Does anyone else just want to go make othER CHOices after reading that post:feelsree:

you're not entitled to sex and affection, sweetheart. just be a nice girl and maybe you will have a hymen again, okay?

why the fuck is the name censored

Well if she likes sex that much she should just fuck a kitchen knife once that buggers in it certainly won't leave her.

She's unwanted because of her actions. We're unwanted because of how we were born.

And even then, at least she gets sex.

She could have chosen someone when she was a virgin but decided to whore around.
As she acted like a cumdumpster, men started treating her like a cumdumpster
full

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE YOU CAN'T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD

You get what you deserve

yeah no shit no one wants to get emotionally attached to someone who's known as betraying others.

Disgusting whore. Obviously is salty that CHAD doesnt wanna hear about her ex boyfriends dicks. How fucking stupid can this whore be, really? Also, obviously she means CHAD ONLY and not the other 90% of the male population who would take her old slut ass in a heartbeat and wife it up!

"Consequences for your actions? What is that?"

I have no sympathy for promiscuous women like her.

I love eating cake and talking about eating cake.

Should I be eating cake constantly 24/7, smashing any cake I see into my mouth? No. Its not healthy.