Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Whore speaks truth about whores

Looks like a virtue signalling foid who's currently doing just that, tbh, or wanting to lock down Chad early; wouldn't be surprised if she's just parroting whatever her redpiller Chad handler is saying, having no real opinions of their own and going along with whatever said to her, though she is right in that they'll just have to betabuxx some cuck normie to get along after their carousel ride. :society:

She looks like she's going to a party right now.

Stupid nigger saying obvious shit. Stupid snowbunny saying obvious shit. Whats special about it?

She looks like the whores she’s talking about. Absolute state of women in 2023.

Good guys? I'd wager that the ratio of good girls to guys is (as always) heavily disproportionate on the male side. The few good girls left get snatched up fast, then the rest of us have to compete against the NT, good looking moggers who pump and dump the various whores, hoe-phase females and good girls until they are bored. Incels get nothing, average guys get nothing or scraps.
This.

There are at, the the very least, 1000 decent, hard-working men for every foid that is "wife material" --- that is: no genetic/chromossomial abnormalities, not deformed, young, fertile, healthy, well-raised in a loving family, no daddy-issues, addictions, psychological issues, criminal record etc. --- those foids are typically snatched young by high-status rich Chads (top 0,1%).

From the remainder 999 guys, 500 will be divorce-raped and lose everything, 150 will be incel, MGTOW etc., and the rest will either remain in a hellish marriage, or find a way to enter a boring-but-not-hellish marriage with a used-up foid.

Last edited:
or find a way to enter a boring-but-not-hellish marriage with a used-up foid.
This guys probably have it worse because there foid is probably too ugly or old to secure another man but also resents her beta cuck husband and probably cheats on him

It's ironic that many incels long for a relationship and love
we can't help -- we're biologically wired to desire a family.

Being blackpilled, I know better. But the urge is still there.
This guys probably have it worse because there foid is probably too ugly or old to secure another man but also resents her beta cuck husband and probably cheats on him
nah... there are some marriages that aren't hell-on-Earth. 2% according to one source, 5% according to another (accounting from marriages that started in the pre-smartphone era). New marriages in the smartphone era (2010+) are likely way less than 2% likely to not be a complete living hell.

This is equally brutal for men. If you’re not lucky enough to get a good girl your options are even worse. You remain sexless or with even lower quality women

Cope video.

Wall is cope, those women will find a simp to settle with when they're 30, that they'll be more than happy with.

Women of today's (western) world have won, they have basically been born into their paradise. Cope video, cope OP and posted by a coping fool.

There is no such thing called good foids.
All foids are whores.

This is redpill gigacope. We still want wives more than just age. Redpill is based for self motivation but remains cope in dating. I cope with redpill sometimes when talking against promiscuous foids but also admit that a man will eventually be glad to save her ass and live a happy life :feelsrope:

I want to ascend with a woman who has substance too hence I keep my options open to foids aged 40 yrs old as long as shes childless and not too wrinkly. I dont want a silent 100% tradthot whose only purpose is to become a maid and baby factory. I want one who can have good conversations with me. But young foids today and modern women only converse with HTNs and Chads

She looks like she's going to a party right now.
Whore is practicing tradthotmaxxing, the fact that a single cunt gets so much space and following on the web for saying this makes me think that her journey is going to be incredibly easy

virtue signaling for views and donations

who cares what a whore says