Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whore sister is on the rebound and is riding the cock carousal more than ever before

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I can't believe how disgusting these heathens behave when they can't get Chad to commit. Last night I heard my roastie of a sister getting railed by a Chad I've never seen before, I asked her who the fuck that was leaving the house that night and she told me "it was just a friend" JFL. Those cunts didn't have the decency to atleast keep their deeds discreet after all the fucking noise they made, I never even heard him enter the house. We could've been robbed by a filthy nigger or dark triad Chad and it would've been her fault! This has been happening for the past few weeks ever since her bf of a few months dumped her for a better toilet, the guy was like a solid 5 points above her looksmatch so it was inevitable and I laughed at her for it :lul: taste karma, bitch. Meanwhile her looksmatch is getting beheaded at birth back in my home country. Every week she is seeing a new guy and ofc they are what you would expect, Chads & Chadlites in their early to mid 20's. She is in her fucking 30's and still acting like a 17 year old HS cum dumpster, the fact that even my mother is concerned about her whoring around is fucking saying something. I can really understand why middle-eastern families do honor killings, it should be a law to enforce such things (in Minecraft RTX). This is all (((their))) fault. Good fucking morning :society:

Well, foids in their early 30s get a giga boost in sexual desire, as her ovaries are rotting away and her biological clock starts an alarm. She's going to be fucking more and more people until the menopause hits her, and luckily, Chads are always ready to dive into some sticky STD ridden easy roastie. Next time she's getting railed, knock on the door and intervene. At least you're gonna kill their mood :feelsokman:

teach hER a lesson :society:

I can't believe how disgusting these heathens behave when they can't get Chad to commit. Last night I heard my roastie of a sister getting railed by a Chad I've never seen before, I asked her who the fuck that was leaving the house that night and she told me "it was just a friend" JFL. Those cunts didn't have the decency to atleast keep their deeds discreet after all the fucking noise they made, I never even heard him enter the house. We could've been robbed by a filthy nigger or dark triad Chad and it would've been her fault! This has been happening for the past few weeks ever since her bf of a few months dumped her for a better toilet, the guy was like a solid 5 points above her looksmatch so it was inevitable and I laughed at her for it :lul: taste karma, bitch. Meanwhile her looksmatch is getting beheaded at birth back in my home country. Every week she is seeing a new guy and ofc they are what you would expect, Chads & Chadlites in their early to mid 20's. She is in her fucking 30's and still acting like a 17 year old HS cum dumpster, the fact that even my mother is concerned about her whoring around is fucking saying something. I can really understand why middle-eastern families do honor killings, it should be a law to enforce such things (in Minecraft RTX). This is all (((their))) fault. Good fucking morning :society:
Seriously if my sister did that I’d beat her and her boyfriend so bad I’d go to jail, Jesus Christ there was a reason for honor killings that’s why they should make it legal, also I hope your family is feeling proud about their daughter:feelskek:

if she is 30 years old it's worth hitting her

She'll cope by fucking chads until she hits menopause maybe. Also this proves once again the wall is cope and females don't hit walls and can fuck chads at any age

also I hope your family is feeling proud about their daughter:feelskek:
My mom already had a talk with her and actually slut shamed the cunt which was the first based thing I've seen her do, ofc she ignores it like the bratty bitch she is. My father is too dead to care and has been for a long time. I have yet to tell my brothers about her whore behaviour, should be fun.

See you tomorrow
reported for low effort

Last edited:
30s and still whoring around

why not try to fuck the whore to ascend,she has been railed by dozens of dicks already,doesn't matter to add another one

I don't even have words for this. I'm at a complete fucking loss for words.
Hope the bitch gets what she deserves.

I can't even
That's ER fuel to oblivion. Disgusting. She is the pride of the family. Hope she pays for it. I hate whores so much. I hope they are all doing it raw and creampying her so she gets a bunch of STDs.

I also wanted to kill my sister :feelscomfy:

thank fuck I don't have a sister they can legit make you snap mentally when they start whoring out

This just further proves just how easy mode is for foids, you and her more or less same genes, she could sleep with entire planet if she wanted to while you rot here.

I hope she dies, what a privileged scum while I suffer.

I wonder how will normies weasle their way out of this one.

Post on reddit and stay tuned :feelsjuice:

that's so cucked that you have to hear them while she's getting railed.

I remember when my white sister fucked some black guy in my bed,I was pissed and went off on them. And I was looked at like the bad guy.

I remember when my white sister fucked some black guy in my bed,I was pissed and went off on them. And I was looked at like the bad guy.
omgosh, sweaty bro! How dare you stop me & Tyrone from drenching your bed with our jizz and then stealing your money afterwards!!! DiZ Y u iNkWeLL :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: