Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore sister is now saying i cannot 'pull' anyone

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
My whore sister is using this zoomer speak and saying i cannot pull anyone to me. This whore has reached the age where she just sees its completely over for me and is just insulting me because she can sense and see i am genetic trash autistic subhuman with no social life and will never get GF / sex. This whore is also always complaining i am an autist, and a loser because i have never had a social life and just rot in my room.

Do you know her bodycount by any chance?

Do you know her bodycount by any chance?
no idea she is still quite young but if she is not whore already she will become one, already dresses like one as well.

What context did she say that in?

What context did she say that in?
She had hidden some jelly in the fridge and i ate it earlier, when she found i ate it she started raging and said that and called me autistic

My whore sister is using this zoomer speak and saying i cannot pull anyone to me. This whore has reached the age where she just sees its completely over for me and is just insulting me because she can sense and see i am genetic trash autistic subhuman with no social life and will never get GF / sex. This whore is also always complaining i am an autist, and a loser because i have never had a social life and just rot in my room.
Ask her to help you on your 'rizzing' :foidSoy::forcedsmile:

Women often care a lot about their appearance. Use that fact to defend yourself. Just start bullying a part of her body whenever she starts bullying you.

Women often care a lot about their appearance. Use that fact to defend yourself. Just start bullying a part of her body whenever she starts bullying you.
i do it all the time

Pull requests on github

rape and blood-eagle her in call of duty

I hope she pulls a mob on her in World of Warcraft

Bro she isn't your sister anymore

She is completely socialized and part of the normies hive mind stay away from her.

if shes a whore you can just sistermax if you know what im saying

Punch her in the fucking face

She had hidden some jelly in the fridge and i ate it earlier, when she found i ate it she started raging and said that and called me autistic
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I‘ve lived with nothing but foids my whole life (mostly my mom and grandma until she died) but they’re from completely different generations. I could not imagine having to share a home with one of these gen Z whores. I think that would be enough to push me over the edge. I can barely stand em just observing their behavior online. Literally the only good she would be is to coom to if she was attractive. Or maybe not if my biological wiring didn’t allow me to feel any sexual attraction to a close female relative. I have felt sexual attraction to 2 female cousins, particularly one much older than me who dresses like a whore and who’ve I seen half or fully naked quite a few times when at her house during my teens but she‘s my 2nd cousin

hopefully shes raped and killed

Rape her and rat torture her (in GTA V)

Good God, if only my sister spoke to me like this. :feelsugh:

Women are cruel bro. My sister too never said anything to me but both her and my mom never liked me and teamed up against me when I was younger. Im not in touch with her, havent seen or talked to her in almost 15 years, except for one trip we went on. She never said anything to me like that but her silence was enough rly. Just break it off with her for good once you move out. She will never understand how cruel she is, never change, she thinks that is right what shes doing.

OP do you want me to find that manga where an incel rapes his sister in revenge for her saying this?

Might take me a while I forget the name.

I used to want to fk my cousins. I wonder if you feel that way about her

Women are cruel bro. My sister too never said anything to me but both her and my mom never liked me and teamed up against me when I was younger. Im not in touch with her, havent seen or talked to her in almost 15 years, except for one trip we went on. She never said anything to me like that but her silence was enough rly. Just break it off with her for good once you move out. She will never understand how cruel she is, never change, she thinks that is right what shes doing.

I
If you have a sister, you are a fakecel.

Ask her to introduce you to her friend

I used to want to fk my cousins. I wonder if you feel that way about her
I did too, I don’t know why I was wired this way. One of them is a giant whore now who has a different std what seems like every week. The other is also a giant whore who won’t stop fucking every chad. That stupid bitch has 4 kids already and she’s in her early 20s

She sounds like a bitch just like all other foids. Women always resort to a man's weaknesses during fights because that's the only way she can win

What a fucking slut. She only says that because she knows how to pull because she knows how to gaslight men. I hope she chokes on a fucking banana so I can pull her insides out (In GTA)

Imagine having a sister lol