Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore mother came into my room telling me to put on muscle mass

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Does this fucking dumb cunt not understand, I physically cannot metabolise stuff slowly enough to fucking put on muscle? The bitch doesn't understand that it's mostly genetics. She also blames me for having a trapped nerve, saying that I just don't get enough exercise, I told the bitch, surely if that were the case then I'd be having trapped nerves all over, and everyone who works on a computer or is a NEET would also have the same issues, but they don't? Stupid fucking bitch.

I can't be asked with stupid cunts like this, "Put on some muscle mass yeah?" Whilst fucking 16 year old chad cunt who's never lifted a fucking weight in his life mogs me to death, but don't worry, I just gotta put on muscle mass bro! :D

Next thing she's gonna tell you to buy a redpill course on how to be a slayer :feelskek:

Next thing she's gonna tell you to buy a redpill course on how to be a slayer :feelskek:
:lul::lul:

I am trying to explain to the bitch that it's all genetics, but she's having none of it :bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy:

eat chickpea protein and drink soy milk then you will make gains

She also blames me for having a trapped nerve, saying that I just don't get enough exercise, I told the bitch, surely if that were the case then I'd be having trapped nerves all over, and everyone who works on a computer or is a NEET would also have the same issues
do you have back/neck/shoulder pain?

At least your mother fucking gives a shit. My mother doesn't give a shit if I ever exercise..

do you have back/neck/shoulder pain?
little finger, elbow and shoulder all painful, it's from nerve entrapment, but the doctor's are all busy, so i have to wait another month to see one

She's funny.

Same my mother always tells me how I need to go to the gym cuz Im too skinny yet when I explain to her that my genetics are shit and that I need steroids she doesn’t even listen to me
Good thing Im moving out soon

Chickpeas, beets and green salad are best for computer NEETS. Helps with the lower leg blood flow.

Foids dont have problem in telling you to gain some muscles but as soon as you tell them to lose some fucking weight bithes feel offended :society:
Dumb cunts I swear foid's only worth is their body and nothing more :feelsree:

put on some muscle, take a shower, just be confident, put yourself out there .... we've all heard it

Does this fucking dumb cunt not understand, I physically cannot metabolise stuff slowly enough to fucking put on muscle? The bitch doesn't understand that it's mostly genetics. She also blames me for having a trapped nerve, saying that I just don't get enough exercise, I told the bitch, surely if that were the case then I'd be having trapped nerves all over, and everyone who works on a computer or is a NEET would also have the same issues, but they don't? Stupid fucking bitch.

I can't be asked with stupid cunts like this, "Put on some muscle mass yeah?" Whilst fucking 16 year old chad cunt who's never lifted a fucking weight in his life mogs me to death, but don't worry, I just gotta put on muscle mass bro! :D
hope this is bait. someone who talks like this to his mother is unironically stupid. she is the only female who cares about you so what's the point of hating her?

Time to move out

I try on and off to put on muscle but the effort it takes to gain weight and maintain it is too much effort especially when I am at work 11 hours a day.

hope this is bait. someone who talks like this to his mother is unironically stupid. she is the only female who cares about you so what's the point of hating her?
GrAYcel response. Jfl kill yourself.

Just eat Donut's and soda all the time son

Just eat Donut's and soda all the time son

Honestly you'll be much happier this way. Wonkamaxxing is my enlightened path.

Just get a girlfriend bro

cuck. Every incel here has the right to hate their Subhuman garbage imbecile parents. Those dumb fucks lack money, good healthy beautiful genetics, and have personality problems/mental issues. Yet in spite of that they had children. Children (us incels here maybe not you), who are suffering daily.

Did you even try to lift? Lifting is cope unless you’re fat or really skinny though.

Lol my mother told me I should do more pushups in order to get 'broader shoulders' :lul::lul::lul: