Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Whore let her bf to kill and torture her kid

Hang all of them tbh

That's weird, didn't he have a great personality?

didn't expected much more from whore

That's weird, didn't he have a great personality?

WTF IS THAT
giphy.gif

Last edited:
fuck man im so grateful my mother is not like that. Theres probably gonna way more of this kinda thing in the future

Doesn’t surprise me. Foids love sociopaths who abuse their own children.

Bet she gets off with a slap on the wrist.

Doesn’t surprise me. Foids love sociopaths who abuse their own children.

Bet she gets off with a slap on the wrist.
I can't really believe how they can kill children that easy.

they really need hard punishment,by me.

he's not a chad but still SMV mogs her with at least 2 points. she's a 1/10 and he a 3/10

the one on the left looks like a guy

Why can't I find females like this?

Never me. Always somebody else.
Not that I actually want to kill a 14yo but meaning the thought that these two people, out of BILLIONS of people, found each other just makes me sad. They were perfect for each other. Had each other's goals and dreams and fantasies in mind. And I can't even find 1 female to even give me a hug. So unfair.

Reminds me of a story I read last week. Mother of 2 kids killed both of her kids because the man she was dating didn't want to be a step-father and hated kids. She wanted to be with him so badly that she killed both of her kids and hid it from family members for months just to be with her Chad. If an incel ever even suggested he didn't want to be a step-father he would immediately be told to "Man up" and be spammed with "Everyone has a past sweetie" comments

That's Disgusting

Another child paying the consequences of poor parenting.

Whores need to be gassed

He probably will receive love letters from females

She can grow a better beard than I can.

The guy could have done so much better than that, he has good facial structure under the layers of fat. That's probably why he was fucking his daughter...

"So hey, I'd really like to rape and murder your 14 yo daughter."
"I'm fine with that."

Fucking monsters.

fuck man im so grateful my mother is not like that. Theres probably gonna way more of this kinda thing in the future
Goes hand and hand with single-motherhood. I remember during the crack epidemic in the 90s seeing several single mothers pimp out their daughters just for crack. Fetnyl moms are now doing the same thing. Single-mothers are the greatest danger to kids in modern civilization.

Both of them should be sent to the cartel to be tortured to death. Gouge their eyes out and flay them alive.

Most foids don't care about their children, unlike a father. The majority of foids would sell out their own children if it mean their quality of life improved.

Foids will support that incels get jailed and have their lives ruined because of drawings representing underage nudity on their HDs, but foids will allow Chad to even dismember and kill their JB daughters to please them sexually.

Also, the guy will either be put to death or get life sentence, but what will happen to the foid who was the one who made victim and perpetrator meet and also the accomplice?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back