Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Whore gets raped

Her pERsonality detector malfunctioned.

Hunter chasing an adult prostitute is pretty shocking. But not nearly as shocking as trump demanding the little JBs he raped with Epstein all had to look like his own daughter Ivanka.

Last edited:
I’m going to fucking kill myself because of my broken usb adapter

Jfl this plays out like something out of a Hanna-Barbera cartoon

Raped? Then why are they all smiling happily?
Because they can't fathom the gravity of the danger that they're in, inkel PEDO. They''re children you SICK FUCK!1!!!11!1!

Because they can't fathom the gravity of the danger that they're in, inkel PEDO. They''re children you SICK FUCK!1!!!11!1!
I don't believe in these conspiracy theories anymore... It's nothing but political, psychological warfare. Sick fuck? Lol. How old is the loli in your avi? :feelshmm:

I don't believe in these conspiracy theories anymore... It's nothing but political, psychological warfare.
To be frank, the assertion that Trump and Epstein were in cahoots to facilitate their access to JBs is more likely to be true rather than a mere conspiracy theory.

So how dare you call me a pedo and sick fuck? :feelsjuice:
It's quite alarming to realize that men who are fixated on labeling others as pedophiles often turn out to be pedos themselves. This unsettling truth serves as one of the most significant blackpills out there.

Case in point: Dr. Pizza:
When will they learn?

It's quite alarming to realize that men who are fixated on labeling others as pedophiles often turn out to be pedos themselves. This unsettling truth serves as one of the most significant blackpills out there.

Case in point: Dr. Pizza:
Are you saying you're a pedo because you were fixated on calling me a sick fuck and pedo? This is confusing :feelstastyman:

Are you saying you're a pedo because you were fixated on calling me a sick fuck and pedo? This is confusing :feelstastyman:
lol I was clearly memeing when I called you a sick fuck.

So you're not a pedo? What about the 13 year old JB in your avi? :panties:
No. But it’s an objective truth that people, by nature, don’t just magically become attracted to someone only if they know they’re of legal age. Normtards genuinely believe that’s how it works.

she definitely enjoyed it

No. But it’s an objective truth that people, by nature, don’t just magically become attracted to someone only if they know they’re of legal age. Normtards genuinely believe that’s how it works.
They hide their true feelings. Lots of men do.

Is that a noodle

I remember years ago on 4chan seeing a video of cctv footage some dude punching a girl and dragging her off the street at night,

When he ran out of the room naked I laughed :feelskek:
Good for him though. I can see he has a charming personality!

No wonder the ladies like him!

Ahahahahahahahaha……. this whore should be treated in a way, style or in fashion how a whore is treated in the movie Irréversible (2002) ….. Not only man would chase and capture that whore completely naked, the man should strip that whore completely naked and perhaps (if that can be a choice) start fucking her like a Vapestar, better on the hallway like how it’s done on Irréversible movie (2002)……

Foids choose abusive monsters like him but refuse to even go on a date with the inkwell

the grape of '87

fuck the bidens man

Bbbased if this was HuntER, though the guys physique on the film looks very different from Hunter's.

Anyhow if you become blackpilled enough you realize that rape is just sex without consent. Plus is a lot of cases women enjoy it so... From my perspective it really isn't that important.

Who cares? Do we make a big fuss when life fucks you over and you are forced to wage away for the rest of your life at Mc Wagies even though you'd rather do anything else? Hell nah!
But when a foid is depressed unmodestly and get r@ped it's a tragedy, because you see foids only gift in life is their body and if you don't pay it's stealing!

To be frank, the assertion that Trump and Epstein were in cahoots to facilitate their access to JBs is more likely to be true rather than a mere conspiracy theory.
extremely based :feelsYall: wish I had such friends :feelsbadman:

how can the average person stand those rich assholes. shows just how stupid humans are. idiots shouting which party is better.

Yeah, not that foids don't bring it upon themselves, but there is a wider issue of the top alpha men shitting on everyone

bro you have a kid as your pfp and your name is jailbaitmaxer the dude doesnt need to call you a pedo you're wearing that title as a badge of honor pretty much