Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whore gets murdered after one night stand.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Like the topic title says, whore gets murdered after one night stand. That’s what she gets for being a whore, can’t stand women that take part in casual pleasure since it makes me jealous and angry as a locally undesired male since they get to live on easy mode while I suffer.

If you’re having a bad day and you hate sluts in the mix of that, here is some lifefuel.

The only thing that sucks here is that her kids will grow up without a mom but besides that, lifefuel. I hate whores and she is selfish when you think about it because she choose to whore around, despite having kids and they now have a dead mom that didn’t die doing anything good, just died being a whore, absolute embarrassment.

Last edited:
holes gonna hole

This is why foids aren't honest LOL :feelshaha:

How stupid retarded and entitled foid u've got to be to make a comment and laugh about the man little penis, in his face, while u're alone fucking with him... in the middle of a fucking forest...

It just so happens that a British tabloid were the only ones to report an incident from a secluded area of Russia. Fake article to fit the feminist narrative.

Killed her after being told his dick is small. Couldn't get more creative.

It just so happens that a British tabloid were the only ones to report an incident from a secluded area of Russia. Fake article to fit the feminist narrative.

Killed her after being told his dick is small. Couldn't get more creative.
Sounds real to be honest because wether she said this as a joke or not, it just shows that all women think about is dick, in both, serious manner and in humour.

@-BrettyBoy- probably had a one night feet stand with her already.

Ths

Like the topic title says, whore gets murdered after one night stand. That’s what she gets for being a whore, can’t stand women that take part in casual pleasure since it makes me jealous and angry as a locally undesired male since they get to live on easy mode while I suffer.

If you’re having a bad day and you hate sluts in the mix of that, here is some lifefuel.

The only thing that sucks here is that her kids will grow up without a mom but besides that, lifefuel. I hate whores and she is selfish when you think about it because she choose to whore around, despite having kids and they now have a dead mom that didn’t die doing anything good, just died being a whore, absolute embarrassment.
That's fucked up dude. You gotta treat women with respect if you ever want to get pussy. Besides hookers are there so people can get laid.

She had 2 daughters and 1 son, walled and still up on the cock carrusel, it's over.

foid was a 4/10 walled fat single mother and still had the audacity to complain about the guy who gave her some dick

Ths

That's fucked up dude. You gotta treat women with respect if you ever want to get pussy. Besides hookers are there so people can get laid.
I hope this is sarcasm.

Where is the link?

her personality-meter broke that day :feelshaha:
either way wouldn't have happened if she stayed home and kept her legs closed where she belonged

Where is the link?
16681595 D1B8 4E22 A0C4 F90B605E62AC

Should be clickable.

None of the ableism is necessary, I’m autistic and definitely not bluepilled like him.
JFL at "ableism" Everybody hates autistic or non nt people, Pretty sure if you call a autistic or non-nt person sperg

lol look at her face
her male looksmatch is incel

I mean, yeah, I don't feel sorry for her.

Another one bites the dust:feelsjuice:

How stupid retarded and entitled foid u've got to be to make a comment and laugh about the man little penis, in his face, while u're alone fucking with him... in the middle of a fucking forest...
:feelskek:

That’s what she gets for being a whore, can’t stand women that take part in casual pleasure since it makes me jealous and angry as a locally undesired male since they get to live on easy mode while I suffer.
You're right not to feel bad for her. Chad chasing rosties live on easy mode at our expense since we forcefully pay taxes to them and forecfully follow their cucked laws they voted for, without us getting anything in return.

she has some city miles on her