Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whore gets acid atacked

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
She rejected marrying someone and had this happen to her. You already know she wanted rich Chaddam only. Well deserved, you whore. Good luck attracting and marrying a cockroach now :lul:

She rejected marrying someone and had this happen to her. You already know she wanted rich Chaddam only. Well deserved, you whore. Good luck attracting and marrying a cockroach now :lul:
based, that’s what she gets for rejecting someone in a civilized country

a most just and impartial punishment for this crime:

the attacker gets compelled to marry her.

I mean, considering that she's lower than a 2 as a consequence of attack, why not marry her off to that guy? It's not likely anyone else would have her now.

:bigbrain:

a most just and impartial punishment for this crime:

the attacker gets compelled to marry her.

I mean, considering that she's lower than a 2 as a consequence of attack, why not marry her off to that guy? It's not likely anyone else would have her now.

:bigbrain:

High IQ. All he needs is a paper bag and he can enjoy what's left of the wench from behind.

one acid a day keep thots egos at bay

high IQ behavior. i think she learned her lesson :feelsLSD:

I wish i could do this to my oneitis. Hope she kills herself

Looks aren’t important so it shouldn’t matter if her face is melted off. I’m sure she turned that guy down because of his bad personality right?