Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whore executed for fucking too many men in China

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_SBiJat0FE

The whore was taken into a field and executed by the government for having too many boyfriends.

Comments are filled with cucks and soyboys seething and loathing.

Rare Ws :

Your average "touch grass :soy: " cuck :

Lifefuel, tbh

Last edited:
This should be common practice in the whole world, everyone with body count of more than 1 needs to be executed.

we seriously need this worldwide

@Simba @Regenerator

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_SBiJat0FE

The whore was taken into a field and executed by the government for having too many boyfriends.

View attachment 1191704

Comments are filled with cucks and soyboys seething and loathing.

Rare W :

View attachment 1191703

Your average "touch grass :soy: " cuck :

View attachment 1191705

Lifefuel, tbh

>Soldier of Satan

I'm sorry but what's with people trying to look the "bad guys"? Satanists would support trashbags like her.

>Soldier of Satan

I'm sorry but what's with people trying to look the "bad guys"? Satanists would support trashbags like her.

pretty cringe username yeah

This should be common practice in the whole world, everyone with body count of more than 1 needs to be executed.
Agreed. Also, there shall be no mate choosing. We must force all singles to date and pair each other. Anyone who reject or disagree should be sent to a gulag or at the very minimum suffer tax penalty.

Not gonna watch this shit, but if she's getting executed it's because she committed a crime. Unfortunately China is cucked and doesn't execute roasties for being sluts.

Based and that cuck host should get beaten by a Chink rapid fist firing squad against his balls so he may generate a few ml of testosterone for once in his castrated life. I bet his chink wife is fucking him daily in the ass with a strap on.

we seriously need this worldwide

@Simba @Regenerator
I can't stand this guy's youtube channel. He just cries about China 24/7.
This was beyond justified.

Satan loves degeneracy that's why it has two genders and why that thing had many forms at the Ancient Babylonia with Ishtar, Moloch and Baal. I name them The Unholy Trinity of degeneracy and decay. Ishatar = worship of trannies and faggots/lesbians, Moloch = worship of child sacrifice, Baal = worship of of evil god to summon rainfall and be more fertile (both Moloch and Baal were merged into one and then Ishtar also merged into one with Satan)

Based and that cuck host should get beaten by a Chink rapid fist firing squad against his balls so he may generate a few ml of testosterone for once in his castrated life. I bet his chink wife is fucking him daily in the ass with a strap on.
:lul:

She died because she wanted to be a whore and wanted to move to the west and fuck chad
She probably preferred dying over having an arranged marriage with a subhuman gook

“Sexual freedom is the right of all of us”-that gook bitch

No sexual freedom for my genes

”she yearned for life in the west”

Aka she yearned to be a whore and be able to fuck chad

View attachment 1191727
She died because she wanted to be a whore and wanted to move to the west and fuck chad
She probably preferred dying over having an arranged marriage with a subhuman gook

“Sexual freedom is the right of all of us”-that gook bitch

No sexual freedom for my genes

Classic case study

"life in the west" v

She's a whore! She even said that she supports a girl's right to be promiscuous before her execution!

She's a whore! She even said that she supports a girl's right to be promiscuous before her execution!

She deserved death. And she got it.

She should get penetrated one last time, it will be a shotgun blast deep into her pussy she will feel it for sure

This needs to be a law in Cuckmerica too

Should have had a very slow and painful death for such defiant statements to make her regret that.
Slow death can be very very very horrifying.

:bigbrain:
Almost all problems with dating and relationship comes from women being whore. The more sexual partner a person has the more likely they are to cheat,take drugs, be unhappy in longterm relationship, to be diseased and many other factors just because these dumb cunts can't keep their legs together and are narcissistic fucks because of it. This includes chads too as these fucks are just as much responsible.

they need to do this in the west - not only for foids but also to greedy chads

Would be considered trad by 2024 western standards

I'm crying :lul: :feelskek:

Good, wh0re have no place in a civilized society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back