Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whore cries on camera

Her looksmatch is cutting himself to the bone until he eventually dies and leaves this endless suffering.

As if whores could ever understand the struggle

She's pretty. I hate it even more when pretty girls think theg have it bad.

fucking attention seeking CUNT!

I want to fuck a whore when they are crying & bash them

someone provide a TLDW plz

She's not even ugly at all. If you truly believed you're ugly, then you wouldn't post pictures of yourself on the internet.

I'd be interested to read the comments on her video. It's brutal to read when a guy like me would get zERo support but it's necessary to see what it's like as even a slightly above avERage foid.

Sub-5 or Sub-7, it's brutal for guys. Effectively ovER for me in life as a broke NEET wizardcel in my mid-30s...

So I can troll her ffs, I want more tears. Lifefuel for trollcels

So I can troll her ffs, I want more tears. Lifefuel for trollcels
Based. I hope she suffers horribly. I want to see her get chopped up into Itty bitty pieces as she begs out to God. ( in fortnite)

Based. I hope she suffers horribly. I want to see her get chopped up into Itty bitty pieces as she begs out to God. ( in fortnite)
Just like that amila Chang faggot. I hope she gets raped endlessly through her bleeding fish holes.

Just like that amila Chang faggot. I hope she gets raped endlessly through her bleeding fish holes.
I want her to SCREAM until the cum runs down her eyes. Fucking fish cunt faggot deserves hell for all that she has done.

Hail Satan, and fuck this "god".

Poor niggrrmanlet

Is this nigger recording his screen with a phone. It's not 2006 anymore

Waman are sold a dream and the social media cancer push for it so hard. Even average waman want a chadlite at minimum for a BF.

But the laws of supply n demand dictate that there isn't gonna be a stable relationship out of it, best they can hope for is being pumped n dumped by one. Which is still a billion times better than being a man. Imagine if you're a man and you get pumped n dumped by a woman, would you be mad about it? Jfl.

Imagine being pumped n dumped be seen as a problem for you JFL, like you get to fuck a hot woman who dumps you later, isn't that great. But no.... For waman that's terrible. They need their knight in shining armor.

Men have to pay to pump n dump whores and she gets pumped n dumped for free she should be grateful.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is begging chatgpt to reply back like a gf

I`d Happily rape her