Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whore converts to islam

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★

Instagram model Brittany Renner is slammed after 'converting to Islam' and throwing out old wardrobe

Instagram model Brittany Renner has been accused of mocking Islam after she posted a video wearing a hijab.

Renner, mostly known for her past romance with NBA star PJ Washington, sparked anger on social media with her new look, which is a miles away from her usually provocative wardrobe.

The 32-year-old, who has not announced whether she has converted to Islam, first showed off her new style as she spoke of trusting 'signs' from the universe in a video message she titled, 'Trust your wings.'

In a later video posted to her Instagram, Renner discussed her wardrobe update, writing: 'I am going to enjoy every moment of this walk of mine.'

Renner said she's not sure how her new look will work with her contractual obligations, given she is paid to model clothing from stores marketed as 'sexy,' such as Fashion Nova.

The influencer also said she is looking into Botox under her arms to prevent sweating because she has been struggling with the modest look amid the hot weather.

'Manifesting a new wardrobe... Inshallah,' she said, using the Arabic sentence for God willing' and offending many commentators.

One angry comment read: 'Girl u not Muslim don’t piss me off.'

Another added: 'I feel like she is making a mockery…'

A third said: 'STOP DISRESPECTING MY RELIGION!!!!!!!! Islam isn’t a marketing strategy, a way to get in the blogs or a way to gain attention!!! It’s a way of life and I would appreciate if you wouldn’t disrespect the hijab. If you were serious you would delete or archive your photos uncovered!'
Renner rose to prominence after her relationship with Washington and has landed herself in several headlines over a number of scandalous statements.

She and NBA star Washington, 25, started dating sometime in 2020 before breaking up the following year, with the NBA player writing a vague tweet about someone 'faking it all along.'

The pair share a child, and Renner, who has been linked in the past with James Harden, Lil Uzi Vert and a slew of other celebrities.

Renner told Akademiks that she and Washington met when she was 26 years old, while he was playing at the University of Kentucky.
Washington has made over $17million to date in his pro career and signed a three-year, $48million extension with the Hornets last summer.

Renner was also in the news back last year when she was spotted out for dinner with NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal in Beverly Hills.

The pair were caught by paparazzi entering a restaurant, where they dined together and were seen laughing and joking.

While the internet was buzzing after the video and photos of the two leaked, TMZ was told that 'there was nothing romantic going on' between the pair.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ram-model-brittany-renner-islam-wardrobe.html
Ff

Last edited:
Too late whore

DNC, but I hate sluts acting religious to eliminate their responsibility for their actions

God won't forgive her whoredom

and she will be able to get a Muslim husband in 2 seconds while muslimcels rotting for 30 years without ever committing zina will still have non-existent SMV. never began.

Allah forgives all sins in Islam, so...

How much she will last? No one knows.
Monotheistic religions are such a meme lmao.

A foid can sleep with 300 men, being fully aware that what shes doing as wrong. But the second she decides to believe in God, its like her past never happened

Updated this post because the link is being retarded. Added quotes from article :feelsokman:

A foid can sleep with 300 men, being fully aware that what shes doing as wrong. But the second she decides to believe in God, its like her past never happened
The thing is that it is all related with intentions, that's the basic theology behind all of religions, including Islam. She can lie to herself and say she did not repent, but yet, she will just lie to herself. It would be worse than a cope, but simply a mental issue.

In a world where the islamic Sharia ruled, she would have been whipped 100 times and she would have to go into exile 1 year.

Yet, here we are, cucks religions like christianity imposing their morals and culture into other countries so we cannot whip fornicators.

Next up: Mia Khalifa declares repentance.

I hope she goes to the middle east and gets shit on

can't wait for updates on her instagram featuring this special muslim makeup

lol shes just attention seeking. Foids cant live without doing such things.

Islam was fallen
BRUTAL

The thing is that it is all related with intentions, that's the basic theology behind all of religions, including Islam. She can lie to herself and say she did not repent, but yet, she will just lie to herself. It would be worse than a cope, but simply a mental issue.

In a world where the islamic Sharia ruled, she would have been whipped 100 times and she would have to go into exile 1 year.

Yet, here we are, cucks religions like christianity imposing their morals and culture into other countries so we cannot whip fornicators.
yeah
From a moral point of view, if she really regretted it then she deserves forgiveness but she has to make this forgiveness her life
But most are dishonest and God is not stupid

Islam wont stay strong forever. Especially Saudi Arabia, the birthland of Islam is getting more and more soft. First they allow foids to drive cars and recently they allowed them to wear whatever they want

yeah
From a moral point of view, if she really regretted it then she deserves forgiveness but she has to make this forgiveness her life
But most are dishonest and God is not stupid

Islam wont stay strong forever. Especially Saudi Arabia, the birthland of Islam is getting more and more soft. First they allow foids to drive cars and recently they allowed them to wear whatever they want

Yeah, cuckwestern morality is being imposed by globohomo kikes who pressure all countries to submit to their agendas or else, dying economically.

Your tradwife sir whos already been fucked 1000 times

and she will be able to get a Muslim husband in 2 seconds while muslimcels rotting for 30 years without ever committing zina will still have non-existent SMV. never began.
That's harsh, its a foid's world.

If she visited an actual muslim country she'd be an honor killing candidate