Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Whore Beat To Death With Sticks.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★

Stacy treatment

Brazil is wild if you can do this and get away with it

id fuck that skinny bitch

Brazil is wild if you can do this and get away with it
in favelas this is very common because of the lack of police there and the strong gang control. Those people are brown so they probably live in a favela.

In favelas they usually beat you if you get caught stealing, cheating or voting for right wing politicians. MOST of the times they dont kill you. In this video they did not killed the foid, you can hear them say in portuguese "Pescoço pra baixo" which means "Only hit below the neck". They didnt kill her.

Source: I am brazilian.

They are saying "Hit under the neck" . They are not trying to kill her.

I won't watch

in favelas this is very common because of the lack of police there and the strong gang control. Those people are brown so they probably live in a favela.

In favelas they usually beat you if you get caught stealing, cheating or voting for right wing politicians. MOST of the times they dont kill you. In this video they did not killed the foid, you can hear them say in portuguese "Pescoço pra baixo" which means "Only hit below the neck". They didnt kill her.

Is it true that brazillian foids only care about money and status? I often see Adrian Lima tier stacies holding hands wirh mutt subhumans in those brazillian beach videos. Seems like being NT and rich is enough to get GL girls in brazil.

Is it true that brazillian foids only care about money and status? I often see Adrian Lima tier stacies holding hands wirh mutt subhumans in those brazillian beach videos. Seems like being NT and rich is enough to get GL girls in brazil.
If you have enough money and status u can get stacies at any country. Every foid has a price but yeah, in Brazil the standards are lower compared to first world countries. But still, it is impossible to get a girl if you are sub five or normie tier and non nt. Thug maxxing also works if you are brown or black, speacially in favelas.

Idk what she did but they should have gone harder. WHORE

Foid should has self improved

Why isn’t Brazil called a failed state