Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore abuse her Chad bf

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://au.news.yahoo.com/starved-s...w29azN_P3Cw0pjMic-L-E6zdYRZgtXME&guccounter=1

Mr Skeel and Worth met through friends in 2012 when they were both 16 years old. They quickly became a couple, but it didn’t take long for Worth’s true colours to show.

Over the years, Worth forced her partner to cut ties with his family, taking control of his phone and sending messages to his loved ones telling them not to talk to him anymore.

She told Mr Skeel his grandfather had died, and after he spent two hours crying and mourning the death, she revealed she had been lying.

Following the intense mental abuse, Worth then began starving her boyfriend, giving him just scraps of food to eat. He lost close to 20kg.

According to the documentary, the abuse turned violent in 2016. Worth would strike her partner with a hammer or any weapon she could find, and would throw boiling water on him as he slept.

On one occasion, after a beating with a hairbrush Mr Skeel was forced to rip out his own tooth as he wasn’t allowed to seek treatment. When he needed urgent care for his burns from the scalding water, Worth also refused to let him have an operation.

He was forced to treat his second and third-degree burns with cling wrap, the BBC reported"

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ? WOMEN ARE MOST ENTITLED CREATURES ON THE EARTH.
What I dont understand is HOW THE FUCK HE LET IT HAPPEN ? I WOULD LEGIT BEAT SHIT OUT OF HER IF SHE TREAT ME SO.

WHAT THE FUCK ?

You cease being a man if you let a hole abuse you. What a weak bitch.

Mogs me ngl I would deal with it if I was confident they weren't cheating ngl, but only a chad can be so beta and not get cucked so that's hypothetical

why the hell wont he leave!?? is he just head over heels for her?? I understand foids mentality for wanting to stay with violent men, i guess theyre wired like that.., but this dude is just straight crazy, he couldve easily overpower her, and if he was locked in the house, coulda just break the window or jump from the 2nd story..id rather be penniless and homeless in the cold street than stay with this bitch for another day after she tried to starve me.., better yet id rob her, slap her around abit and gtfo of there asap

"
She told Mr Skeel his grandfather had died, and after he spent two hours crying and mourning the death, she revealed she had been lying.

Following the intense mental abuse, Worth then began starving her boyfriend, giving him just scraps of food to eat. He lost close to 20kg.

According to the documentary, the abuse turned violent in 2016. Worth would strike her partner with a hammer or any weapon she could find, and would throw boiling water on him as he slept. "

jesus how did this dude let her starve him...jfl at the level of cuckery..even chadlites are cucked now..

Last edited:
White whores are evil and the scum of the earth holy shit

If this is what chad gets imagine the kind of shit a cuck has to go through

blond, blue eyed, narrow face = cuck material

it's over

JFL these types of situations I fantasise about, just so I would have an excuse to kill a foid, yet this cuck gets into one and does nothing, fucking faggot.

JFL these types of situations I fantasise about, just so I would have an excuse to kill a foid, yet this cuck gets into one and does nothing, fucking faggot.
Yeah i still dont understand how he is a weak faggot. I loled

This, I pray every day someone will try to mess with me so I have a reason to exercise my VIRIGN RAGE.