Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore abandons her 5 kids in squalor to go on vacation....

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★

A mum-of-five faces up to 20 years behind bars after being accused of abandoning her children to go on holiday where she took selfies sunning herself on the beach.

Chrystal Walraven, 28, reportedly said 'she needed to get away with everything that was happening at home' when she left the children at the filthy home.

Her eldest child, a 12-year-old boy, was left with a child aged just 15 months – who authorities say appeared dead in her crib with a blanket over her mouth.

When they entered the property, they were overwhelmed with 'an odour of feces and rubbish'.

JFL typical vain self centered western whore....

0_Chrystal-Walraven.jpg

I've said before western foids are the worst type of women to ever walk the earth.

As I've always said, "maternal instinct" is a myth. Females only pretend to care about their kids because it's an enormous status symbol boost for them.

she loves traveling and was just trying to find herself obviously...

Cunt deserve more than 20 yrs tbh, you cant trust a 12 year old to look after a baby... Hope she suffers hard. Fucking degenerate cumdumpster whore who would treat me like scum

The children were initially placed in foster care but now stay with the father of one of the children, the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services said.
How many Chad’s do you think dumped their load in her to make her pregnant? We know at least two, my guess is probably 4 different fathers.

Those kids are guaranteed to be from different fathers, and are probably mixed.

Typical stacy slutwhore in the west as of march 2019.

As I've always said, "maternal instinct" is a myth. Females only pretend to care about their kids because it's an enormous status symbol boost for them.

If true, that's possibly the biggest lie pushed on society.

That men don't give a shit about their kids and moms are perfect saints.

this is the kind of crap we are leting reproduce, i say EUGENICS NOW

If true, that's possibly the biggest lie pushed on society.

That men don't give a shit about their kids and moms are perfect saints.
It's a necessary lie because if you take away maternal instinct, there are no positives to females. They would be scavenging succubi, which I believe they are.

Typical whore of today. Certainly not fit to be a mother.

Western whores never fail to disgust me. Especially self centered cumskin whores

Children always pay the consequences of the mother's actions.

Bitch should never get out

Women are really just overgrown teenagers. Once that realization washes over you, everything they do makes sense.

uhm sweaty?
her body her choice?

20 years? I think we need a more permanent solution.

Hmm it seems like she deserve a vacation in morocco