Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore #4720921475234 on reddit seeking validation

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Why do women think its sexist to not want a whore? Jusy dont be a whore and it wont apply to you

Yaaaaas queen slay

Dis y ur bf inkwell :soy:
Why do women think its sexist to not want a whore? Jusy dont be a whore and it wont apply to you
As if a toilet can just not be a whore

So many armchair therapists in the comments bashing this dude for not wanting to fuck a whore.

Its insane how a generation can change in the span of 10 years. A few years ago this whore would be bashed, but now she's accepted and complimented for her actions.

When will you retarded humans learn. The more you validate and coddle women from any form of consequences, the more crazy shit they're going to do

Chinnydaisy

'I knew you weren't ride or die' bahahaha that's a yikes from me dog...

wwaxwork

I mean no on else is going to want her she's "all used up". The number of men that have no idea how vaginas or sex works is too damn high

Oh really? Are you sure wwaxwork that men don't know how vaginas work? Men are instinctually not attracted to women who have multiple sexual partners. Shove your retarded woke garbage down our cuck hole.

I honestly can't even be mad at this whore. MEN did this. MEN accepted this. MEN gave women rights.

All of know Reddit is cuckery and all women are whores. Nothing new.
A few years ago this whore would be bashed, but now she's accepted and complimented for her actions.

The more you validate and coddle women from any form of consequences, the more crazy shit they're going to do

I honestly can't even be mad at this whore. MEN did this. MEN accepted this. MEN gave women rights.

Last edited:

TL;DR my boyfriend is having a perfectly natural disgust response to my sexual degeneracy and I am trying to gaslight him / deceive him into falsely believing that his correct reaction is actually incorrect one so he will stay in a relationship with me. Foids are so transparent / obvious with their motivations / ploys. Boyfriend is too high iQ and will be pump-dumping her shortly.

Chads be like *VIRGIN ONLY*

I remember reddit being a cool counter culture like place. It has now been hijacked by the most degenerate people of this society which is kind of sad.