Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whoopsie Daisy: Corona Vax “Could be to Blame” for Massive Rise in Excess Deaths, Scientists Finally Admit

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

Whoopsie Daisy: Corona Vax “Could be to Blame” for Massive Rise in Excess Deaths, Scientists Finally Admit​

Andrew Anglin June 5, 2024

Presumably, there have been a lot more than 3 million “excess deaths” since the vax. But even if that is the real number, it is more than the fake numbers given for the deaths from coronavirus.
This will be a small news story and it will disappear. Eventually, someone was going to have to say the obvious, but it’s not going to be heard by many people.
The Telegraph:
Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.
Researchers from The Netherlands analysed data from 47 Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since 2020, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures.
They said the “unprecedented” figures “raised serious concerns” and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms.
Governments won’t do that.
Writing in the BMJ Public Health, the authors from Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, said: “Although Covid-19 vaccines were provided to guard civilians from suffering morbidity and mortality by the Covid-19 virus, suspected adverse events have been documented as well.
“Both medical professionals and citizens have reported serious injuries and deaths following vaccination to various official databases in the Western World.”
They added: “During the pandemic, it was emphasised by politicians and the media on a daily basis that every Covid-19 death mattered and every life deserved protection through containment measures and Covid-19 vaccines. In the aftermath of the pandemic, the same moral should apply.”
Anyone who believed that bullshit was a total retard.
The same people saying that are the people flooding your water supply with PFAS and shoving processed food down your throat. They’re the same people who refuse to even investigate the “obesity epidemic.”
They didn’t care about your life. They cared about training you to be stripped of your most basic natural rights and they cared about you being forced to take a dangerous genetic engineering injection.
Anyone who would put their life in the hands of the government deserves to die.
The study found that across Europe, the US and Australia there had been more than one million excess deaths in 2020, at the height of the pandemic, but also 1.2 million in 2021 and 800,000 and 2022 after measures were implemented.
Researchers said the figure included deaths from Covid-19, but also the “indirect effects of the health strategies to address the virus spread and infection”.
There sure were a lot of those.
Even the flu deaths themselves were caused by locking people in their homes, banning them from exercise, and forcing them to wear masks that restricted their breathing.
They warned that side effects linked to the Covid vaccine had included ischaemic stroke, acute coronary syndrome and brain haemorrhage, cardiovascular diseases, coagulation, haemorrhages, gastrointestinal events and blood clotting.
German researchers have pointed out that the onset of excess mortality in early 2021 in the country coincided with the rollout of vaccines, which the team said “warranted further investigation”.
Yeah, everyone knows.
Everyone gets it.
Anyone who denies it is lying or in denial.

Remember: people told you to take this vax.
I told you not to.
Some people on the “right-wing” said you were “schizo” if you thought it was unsafe.
I was right again.
People should listen to me a lot more than they do.
I am more right about more things than literally anyone.
I am not right about every single thing but please, name one person who is right about more things than I am.
Name one person with a better proven track record of being right about all kinds of different things.
I’m not even bragging. I’m just telling you: you’re better off trusting me.
Further: I saved a lot of your lives by bullying you into refusing the vax, so you should really donate.
You have no idea how ridiculous my life is, where I have to work on this site every day and also work another job to pay for my life.
Seriously: help a brother out, ha?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back