Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Wholesome Big Chungus Edition] ITT share the nicest things you have done

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Soyciety often loves to portray us incels as cruel, heartless monsters who eat children in our basements and regularly go on shooting sprees to bump up our in real life KDA. And yet this is not the case at all, even on this forum there are two recent threads in mind that go otherwise against what we are generally depicted as.

My recent thread on how many of us still feel empathy yielded somewhat surprising results (surprising at least to me). Despite enduring through all the suffering that comes with being a khhv truecel, many of us here still retain some level of empathy.

And then we have @Tranquil Fury ’s extremely wholesome thread about rescuing a cat, and then adopting her and the subsequent litter of kittens she ended up birthing. This particular post actually inspired me to make this thread to see if any other similar good deeds have been done by fellow truecels here.

With all that said, feel free to share the nicest things you have done in your life. Even if it may seem small or insignificant as long as you consider it your best good deed you are more than welcome to post it here

I gave a stuffed animal i had, to one of my family friend's son a few months ago

Took care of this wounded pigeon that ended up injured in my house for a few days until it was able to fly again

i crossed the road when i saw the green man

helped some old woman once with her groceries. She asked me to carry them to her home since she was close and I did it. They were heavy.

I think @Dr. Autismo has so many nice wholesome stories punching foids.

Took care of this wounded pigeon that ended up injured in my house for a few days until it was able to fly again
Based. Hope he'll fly and shit on foids as a thank you

@spermretentionmax what was the nicest thing you have ever done in your life?

I bought a homeless foid lunch a few months back

Rescued a snake in my pool a few months back, was a kinda annoying process

took care of some lost dog until its owner came back for him.

Found a dropped wallet and returned it

surely there was at least one good deed you have done? again, doesnt matter if it was just a small thing it still counts at the end of the day
I helped an old woman hold her grocery bag down the stairs at the subway when she asked me to help. It happened a few years ago.

Feed my baby cat milk

Feed my baby cat milk
In Love Cat GIF

I'm drawing blanks...

Nice things I've done for people who aren't incels? I suppose I go out of my way to treat kids with kindness... and I value respect & honor in debates, so I always try my best to argue in good faith with people and never allow my bias or ignorance get in the way of argument.

can't remember

anything involving other people is boring and I forget it in seconds

Soyciety often loves to portray us incels as cruel, heartless monsters who eat children in our basements and regularly go on shooting sprees to bump up our in real life KDA. And yet this is not the case at all, even on this forum there are two recent threads in mind that go otherwise against what we are generally depicted as.

My recent thread on how many of us still feel empathy yielded somewhat surprising results (surprising at least to me). Despite enduring through all the suffering that comes with being a khhv truecel, many of us here still retain some level of empathy.

And then we have @Tranquil Fury ’s extremely wholesome thread about rescuing a cat, and then adopting her and the subsequent litter of kittens she ended up birthing. This particular post actually inspired me to make this thread to see if any other similar good deeds have been done by fellow truecels here.

With all that said, feel free to share the nicest things you have done in your life. Even if it may seem small or insignificant as long as you consider it your best good deed you are more than welcome to post it here

Society will always turn a blind eye to the good in those they deem no good, no matter how good it is. Growing up I remember countless instances of the media being all over controversial stories of certain entertainers who were very controversial for their time for one reason or another, only to many years later find out that whenever they did charitable acts/shows or anything of a similar nature, absolutely no media coverage whatsoever or even acknowledgement of their actions, simply because it would ruin the narrative they made a living off of. Of course we aren't anything close to celebs, but just as the media was always there to cover the follies of some gangster rapper or rock band but turned a blind eye to their more charitable deeds, no one will ever care about what, if any good is in us, or what we do with it.

I get that alot of this community is nihilistic and doesn't care about anyone or anything, but I say, why sink to the level of those who treat us like the bottom of the barrel by acting in the same cold and uncaring manner ? If we sink to the level of having no sense of empathy, that makes us no different than the society that has branded us as undesirable, and a combination of principle and typical male pride compels me to be better than that. They can SAY they're better than us, but to me, the best form of revenge against the world that has rejected us, is to BE better than them in ways that would silence even our harshest of critics. I personally feel a satisfaction, liberation, and inner peace I never thought I'd feel in knowing I did something that the majority of normies wouldn't have done, and maybe you guys would have similar satisfaction, because as I said in the thread @Animecel2D decided to highlight, it truly is good to be human...

Society will always turn a blind eye to the good in those they deem no good, no matter how good it is. Growing up I remember countless instances of the media being all over controversial stories of certain entertainers who were very controversial for their time for one reason or another, only to many years later find out that whenever they did charitable acts/shows or anything of a similar nature, absolutely no media coverage whatsoever or even acknowledgement of their actions, simply because it would ruin the narrative they made a living off of. Of course we aren't anything close to celebs, but just as the media was always there to cover the follies of some gangster rapper or rock band but turned a blind eye to their more charitable deeds, no one will ever care about what, if any good is in us, or what we do with it.

I get that alot of this community is nihilistic and doesn't care about anyone or anything, but I say, why sink to the level of those who treat us like the bottom of the barrel by acting in the same cold and uncaring manner ? If we sink to the level of having no sense of empathy, that makes us no different than the society that has branded us as undesirable, and a combination of principle and typical male pride compels me to be better than that. They can SAY they're better than us, but to me, the best form of revenge against the world that has rejected us, is to BE better than them in ways that would silence even our harshest of critics. I personally feel a satisfaction, liberation, and inner peace I never thought I'd feel in knowing I did something that the majority of normies wouldn't have done, and maybe you guys would have similar satisfaction, because as I said in the thread @Animecel2D decided to highlight, it truly is good to be human...
nice essay I dnr but well done