Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whogivesafucc still lurking

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
C'mon lets give him another chance amirite guyz

"OMGOMG LOOK WHOGIVESAFUCC IS LURKING"
"OMGOMG WHOGIVESAFUCC JUST TOOK A SHIT"
"OMGOMG WHOGIVESAFUCC GOT BANNED"
"HOLY SHITTTTTT WHOGIVESAFUCC BANGED MY SISTER AND MOTHER WHILE I HID IN THE CLOSET WATCHING"

When will I get so many incel orbiters like that fakecel, HUH?
FUckINg imbeCIles

"HOLY SHITTTTTT WHOGIVESAFUCC BANGED MY SISTER AND MOTHER WHILE I HID IN THE CLOSET WATCHING"

FUckINg imbeCIles
Take a deep breath

He is a pathological liar. My cousin is the same way. You never know what's real with these dudes, they are fucked in the head.

once someone comes here, they're doomed to lurk here FOREVER

Part of me believes he is actually incel and made all the slaying stuff up.

I mean he was on here 24/7 even when banned so how would he have time to slay?
Yeah, this.
He posted his pics on here all the fucking time, and since Americans talk about incels all the time it was only a matter of time until someone from his college went on this site just to find his pics.

My theory is that he is just covering his ass, no way someone that got laid at 14 would be coming here.
Send mercenaries. Mods know where he lives.
He lives in Brooklyn. Have fun.

Yeah, this.
He posted his pics on here all the fucking time, and since Americans talk about incels all the time it was only a matter of time until someone from his college went on this site just to find his pics.

My theory is that he is just covering his ass, no way someone that got laid at 14 would be coming here.

He lives in Brooklyn. Have fun.
Ok the full story which i came up with and he confirmed is he recently ascended and lost his virginity. He made up the story about being a LARPer and deliberately sent it to a user who would expose him so he would get permabanned and ruin reputation on the site so he could never come back. The only thing he lied about was being a normie. Its evident he obviously isn't. (What normie would browse this site as often as he does)

Ok the full story is he recently ascended and lost his virginity. He made up the story about being a LARPer and deliberately sent it to a user who would expose him so he would get permabanned and ruin reputation on the site so he could never come back. The only thing he lied about was being a normie. Its evident he obviously isn't. (What normie would browse this site as often as he does)
8000+ posts is far too much for a normie.
Maybe he had a prolonged dry spell like @blackletcel and thought he was incel even though he slayed a few years ago.

8000+ posts is far too much for a normie.
Maybe he had a prolonged dry spell like @blackletcel and thought he was incel even though he slayed a few years ago.
He was a KHHV until recently. The story that he has had relationships and sex before is false.

When will he ever stop?

Did he get banned or something? It's been a while.

I agree, I think he's secretly incel and that he just typed up all that for shits and giggles. That'd be really high IQ if he tricked us this whole time.

FUckINg imbeCIles
he’s making a joke. He was unbanned first because people were asking to give him a second chance retard

honestly we should just let chads in and we should all leave only makes sense.

He is lurking with itsOVER.

Good looking people are literally worshiped everywhere,even in the incel community.

He was to deticated to be a larper. He probably is incel AF

He is good looking but if he is brain dead, it's over.
Do you really believe a nt young individual would have 8k posts here ?