Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whoever allowed public kissing, should be killed

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
fucking degenerated bastards,

this fucking couple is kissing everyday on the park bench, when looking out of the window I see them

Fuck this degenerated society

Just move to Saudi Arabia theory

Legit. nothing ruins my day more than seeing a couple kissing
Tenor 9

can't say this happens to me since I rarely leave the house, but I would get slightly dejected if I saw it happen

can't say this happens to me since I rarely leave the house, but I would get slightly dejected if I saw it happen

i am not even leaving the house tbh. just looking out of windows and seeing couples kissing on park bench is suifuel and i cant do anything about it

Normies have to affirm themselves

makes me so jealous makes me wanna join in tho

It's only a matter of time until public fucking becomes socially acceptable.

I used to live near a school and it was the worst walking past 10 year olds that are making out. Seeing a 12yo boy fingering his 12yo girlfriend while they lean up against the fence was the worst as well. Although it was funny when the girl tried to stop him because I was looking. They walked away and she looked disgusted by the fact my dick was almost out. Not disgusted by the fact her whore ass should be doing homework!!

I am happy about the outrate of not having Prom this year. Or graduation. Some humor in my life at the expense of their happiness. It is fleeting happiness but still keeps me amused for an afternoon.

It gets really bad during city parades or festivals because instead of kissing you see people legit having sex or grinding on each other at festivals and parades. I'll never have a girl with a fat ass grind up on me and then want to fuck me because of how drunk she is. Then we wake up knowing it was just all fun and games and go our separate ways.

PDA is the worst. It should be illegal. May Saint Elliot spill vanilla latte's on all of them from the heavens above.

Suns core temperature IQ

Agreed, PDA should be a crime.

Agree, I remember sitting behind a couple that kept fucking whispering & kissing. Shit ragefueled the fuck outta me