Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who’d you vote for?

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
acnecel

acnecel

Greycel
Given that you’d HAVE to vote for one of the candidates as president, who would you vote for?

I am just curious.

None. I'm not amerimut

I don't live in burgerland

voted for withoutme

I’d vote for pence hes based, which is why trump should win.

How do I see who voted for Kamala?

I'm not voting for anyone, because I don't really care.

Trump is the only conservative one though, so if he loses we're fucked.

Anyone on here who says they're voting for cuntmala should have their account instantly deleted

I am voting for Biden because it will make Polcels seethe.

Biden.

Acdc for lgbt

20201009 043200

Trump because he seems to be the laissez-affaire about us. Biden would actually appease feminists and get this place shutdown. Kamala would send us to concentration camps. Especially indiancels since ethnic foids are worse than nazis

Trump because he seems to be the laissez-affaire about us. Biden would actually appease feminists and get this place shutdown. Kamala would send us to concentration camps. Especially indiancels since ethnic foids are worse than nazis
Good points.

I'd vote for Trump.

Pence because hes based on social issues.

JFL if you think voting actually changes anything, the elites will have their way regardless

Votrd biden this year cause my stocks need go up

No Kanye West???!!! :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee: If I was in US I’d vote for him, seems more normal than these old cucks. Imagine US firstlady as a prostitute Kim Fartashian :feelshaha:

Mike Pence would destroy hypergamy

Biden will give out more unemployment and money for NEETs and poorcels so better him than any cuckservatives or feminazis

All the candidates suck, but if I had to choose, Biden.

They are all cancer