Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whoa. I met a Black HR Director who Only Hires White Males

M

meatball

Banned
-
I went to a job fair, which was basically a bused trip to kill a day for outgoing Seniors.

A black guy was at the booth for this small college in NC.

Not many were at his booth, so I grilled him, and I think he liked me quite a bit for being no b.s.

He said he REPORTS to the grubbermint that all kinds of dumb fuck niggbers and tooillets did APPLY, but has found a way to list everyone up as an actual minority under the law.

He only hires whites, and prefers non MARRIED because they stay loyal and work harder.

Bill, I'll call him, then admitted....that Incels are called non relationship status....
And he actually tries to help them by having a company p.r. director of sorts, who's actually a social worker, who's a MALE, help new employees make friends.

This guy then has get togethers with other high techs, in weekend seminars, and especially south american ladies who want to meet an American and become a citizen. .....have group weekends

....man, not bad, and I'd happily marry a spanish speaking traditional non landwhale who appreciates STEM "stability".

In other words, Betabuxx for a non feminist bitch, and sign a prenup.....

Last edited:
So is this nigger going to hire you?

Thoroughly cucked race traitor, dude should rope. But based for not hiring foids.

As a black, he can legally be actually woke, and admit white males are smarter and more productive

Blacks get preferential treatment now. Bring back the good ol’ days.

....man, not bad, and I'd happily marry a spanish speaking traditional non landwhale who appreciates STEM "stability".

In other words, Betabuxx for a non feminist bitch, and sign a prenup.....
bruh :feelsseriously::redpill:

Thoroughly cucked race traitor, dude should rope. But based for not hiring foids.
not a race traitor ! just trying to ensure that hr notices everyone he hires out performs all the other recruiters and he gets a fat check :feelsthink:

He only hires whites, and prefers non MARRIED because they stay loyal and work harder.
Isn't it the other way around? Lol at some of these :bluepill: incels who have so much motivation.

Niggers out, whites in.

Nigs need to stop behaving badly and they won‘t have to worry about the Police.

He sounds like a pretty cool guy actually