Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you want to become of these two?

Question

• The guy on the left, probably an incel

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The fat tall kike ogre sexhaver on the right

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you could change your looks and become one of these two tomorrow.

Wh

the fat guy looks more imposing, so i choose the fat one on the right

The fat guy just needs to stop being a lazy retard and lose some weight so yep the fat guy

the fat guy looks more imposing, so i choose the fat one on the right
You OK with being a kike? and fat?

I always wondered how his GF looks like. He claims he has a muslim GF but i don't know if he's just lying probably. He also once said that he rather be gay than an incel.

Guy on the left, more expression to his face than bone, let's hope my brain is different too. I look like guy in the right already just with shit skin and frilly hair, and angry eyes, maybe a change for once.

Guy on the left, more expression to his face than bone, let's hope my brain is different too. I look like guy in the right already just with shit skin and frilly hair, and angry eyes, maybe a change for once.
Wh2

I would probably pick the right dude even if he's a kike. He looks better, has a better bone structure and eye area. Guy on the left looks like the manlet in that black pill comic who had leg lengthening surgery but still got mogged. Can't find it right now.

I would probably pick the right dude even if he's a kike. He looks better, has a better bone structure and eye area. Guy on the left looks like the manlet in that black pill comic who had leg lengthening surgery but still got mogged. Can't find it right now.
I'd be fine with his height if it were average height, even if it's mogged by the right guy, the left guy still has hair which is also a boost. I don't mind if it were to mean an incel if I picked the left, over the years I have gotten used to the social isolation that I don't mind it much anymore.

You OK with being a kike? and fat?

I always wondered how his GF looks like. He claims he has a muslim GF but i don't know if he's just lying probably. He also once said that he rather be gay than an incel.
i just think ogre max is better because less people want too start a fight