Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you rather marry?

Who would you marry?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
A hypothetical scenario where both women are virgins and loyal and can't cuck you (adultery punished), so a real marriage is actually possible.

1) 6'5'' tall athletic 210 pounds heavy muscular giga amazon woman. Your sons are tall and athletic Chads/ogres who mog everyone in either looks or physical strength or both. One of them becomes heavyweight champion of the world in either boxing or UFC. They ensure your genetic legacy and glory of your last name for thousands of years.

Katya-Kavaleva-630x787.jpg

2) 5'4'' tall stacy. Your sons end up becoming manlet incels. They don't reproduce and spend their life posting on incels.co because of being too short for the brutal Tinder dating scene.

d35d2b9d5c1d36f83813062761d34441.jpg

Last edited:
Why should I give a shit about breeding sons? I'll gladly be a hypocrite because I don't want to be emasculated by a female

Easy solution: don't have kids

Marry the 5’4 Stacy and not have kids.

but not blonde though, will take small pretty girl over getting height mogged hard. already i am manlet anyway so same height or near me and they just deal with it like me and everyone else.

JFL at me marrying a woman 1 foot taller than me

This big foid fetish is getting out of hand.

I need to kill myself. Again mogged by a female. Also lol at those cucked comments there.

But if you married her and had children with her, no female would mog your sons. They would be titans.

But if you married her and had children with her, no female would mog your sons.

I hate being mogged by a female. I need to be better than her in everything and I need to have more than her. Everything else is emasculating.

I don’t want my hypothetical kids to be incels no one deserves this. Also the amazon foid in the pic is def fuckable.

I'm thinking that an amazon would be a better companion, since their cultures tend to uphold values like honor and loyalty.
That and if we had kids, our kids would be tall so none of my sons could get height mogged.

Yes. She is a pro fighter.

fuuuuuuuuuuk no amount of gymceling would un mogg this. Not even if I reached elite level strength. I hate being 5'8" more than ever right now.
I hate being mogged by a female. I need to be better than her in everything and I need to have more than her. Everything else is emasculating.

I'll take the stacy and I will blackpill my sons since birth to create the ultimate ERs

If I wanted kids, then the Amazon. Otherwise the Stacy

That's ridiculous, are you serious? Facial bones are much more important than height and frame.

That's ridiculous, are you serious? Facial bones are much more important than height and frame.

Not if you want Chadogre sons who you want to become heavyweight champions of the world.

The alpha giga amazon of course. I could free my bloodline from turbomanletism and perhaps the fate of being framecel

Look at her standing next to ethnics. Absolutely devastating heightmog

Look at her standing next to ethnics. JFL this type of heightmogging shouldn't be allowed

Beat me in height despite the fact I am 6,3, also driver licence moggs me. It is beyond over. My penis might be unable to come back from this.

Nope, first off Stacy's son isn't necessarily going to be 165 and then there's no way women prefer Frankenstein over Tom Cruise.

It's unlikely a Stacy's son will be good looking either. A lot of stacies are beautiful because of features that make men unattractive, eg. Slavic women being much more good looking than Slavic men.

Nope, first off Stacy's son isn't necessarily going to be 165 and then there's no way women prefer Frankenstein over Tom Cruise.
Cope. Height + frame is everything when it comes to looking masculine/dominant.

Marry 5'4 Stacy, get her tubes tied, problem solved, creme pea everyday :feelsthink:

Having kids in 2019 is cucked anyway, incel or not they will become degenerates either genetically or mentally

Last edited:
5'4 is normal female height. Your sons wouldn't likely be manlets if you aren't a manlet.

They won't be heavyweight prizefighters either though. A 6'5'' athletic 210 pound heavy lean woman would give your much stronger, much more masculine sons.

I'd choose the 5'4 stacy as my ideal. I am like a stacy in looks being celtic/nordic in appearance and way more feminine looking compared to all these huge men around. Eg.. small chin, small hands, shorter than average.

My daughters with stacy would be living on cheat codes enabled mode. My sons would be on extremely hard level.

Tall robust sons are still born from average height women. I doubt Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua have amazon moms. And Tyson Fury's dad is only like 6'2'' or something like that. There also comes a point where being bigger starts reaching diminishing returns even in HW boxing. The robust, naturally super strong giants are a very small percentage of guys past 7 foot.

Because being tall doesn't mean much if you don't have the frame and athleticism for it. A woman who is 6'5'' and also a pro athlete with solid frame will likely give your children good genetics for combat sports. They won't necessarily be 7 foot, maybe they just become really compact 6'5'' foot fighters.

what if this 6'5 stacy fighter wanted to be in a relationship with you and protect you? Would you mind being mogged then?

View attachment 149757
[LifeFuel] for bald manlets...

I prefer foids that are genetically superior... Femlets aren't even real women! Gross! Don't even talk to me if you're under 6'2, fucking midget roasties!

It's unlikely a Stacy's son will be good looking either. A lot of stacies are beautiful because of features that make men unattractive, eg. Slavic women being much more good looking than Slavic men.
Cope. Height + frame is everything when it comes to looking masculine/dominant.
You are ogre copers, a prettyboy has JBs and does like 100 times better than ogres without even needing to be that masculine. It's mostly about face.

5'4 Stacy. Myself being 5'9, the kid at least has a chance at being average height. And due to modern diet, the kid may end up taller.

You are ogre copers, a prettyboy has JBs and does like 100 times better than ogres without even needing to be that masculine. It's mostly about face.

But a pretty boy can get bullied.

A chadogre heavyweight champion in UFC or in boxing would ensure your family leaves a legacy that will last for thousands of years.

A chadogre heavyweight champion in UFC or in boxing would ensure your family leaves a legacy that will last for thousands of years.
Exactly. A pretty boy framelet could still get mogged and emasculated by most of his peers. Yes, people get bullied for being ugly, but this doesnt apply to intimidating gigaframe orges.

5'4 so i can dominate

Lamo what's with all this homosexuality? A prettyboy could even fuck his bullies's girlfriend. Besides I was bullied too and I don't give a damn, having an ugly face is 100 times worse.

She's big though.

Look at her heightmogging an entire group of men

I get mogged all the time at my uni. I just feel that involuntary celibacy is a fate that no one deserves, yet society inflicts it upon us. :feelscry:

1) 6'5'' tall athletic 210 pounds heavy muscular giga amazon woman. Your sons are tall and athletic Chads/ogres who mog everyone in either looks or physical strength or both. One of them becomes heavyweight champion of the world in either boxing or UFC. They ensure your genetic legacy and glory of your last name for thousands of years.
Would love to tie her up and humiliate her