Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who would you rather have as your girlfriend?

Choose

• Total voters
Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
Bodycount matters

I’ll answer this if I actually have to choose in real life.

I don't want AIDS

Telling me to fuck off on my own thread. The absolute state of this forum.
It's better than me creating a thread to tell you to fuck off.

First one obviously. She only fucked him once therefore it hasn’t ruined her pussy. On the other hand the other foid will have been with a triple digit amount of guys.

First one obviously. She only fucked him once therefore it hasn’t ruined her pussy. On the other hand the other foid will have been with a triple digit amount of guys.
She would still remember the feeling and compare you with him.

Why is that? You would dickmog all the men she fucked?
I would simply rather fuck a foid who has been fucked one time by one man rather than one who got fucked by an entire village.
Nothing to do with dick size imo.

You're the one that joined my thread, tried to beef with me, and always trying to get the last word in retard.
I said two words and you started glazing. :smonk:

My dick isn’t small and I would rather have her compare me to 1 guy than 100 guys
Comparing you to 100 guys that are all smaller is worse that comparing you to 1 guy that's bigger?

idk what to choose tbh

I would simply rather fuck a foid who has been fucked one time by one man rather than one who got fucked by an entire village.
Nothing to do with dick size imo.
It'll matter to her though.

Yes but her bodycount matters more for me
So do you think a foid who had one big dick is less likely to cuck you than a foid who had 100 small dicks? The first foid will miss out on what she first experienced, whereas the second foid gets to have a new better experience.

So do you think a foid who had one big dick is less likely to cuck you than a foid who had 100 small dicks? The first foid will miss out on what she first experienced, whereas the second foid gets to have a new better experience.
I see your thinking on this, but at the same time I would rather be with someone who isn't experienced than someone who's probably had a train ran through

A foid who has had close to no body count. I want a girl who respects herself enough to not drop her panties to every guy she meets.

A body count for a girl is as important to a guy just like how much money a guy has is as important to a girl.

Most retarded poll on incels.is challenge

You are you the undisputed winner