Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather fight to death? 1 gigachad or 25 soyboys

Chad or soyboys?

• Chad

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Soyboys

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Title tbh. No weapons, bare handed

are the soyboys coming all at once or one at a time

the gigachad, i'd be dead either way but it's better than being mobbed

Chads can't fight. But soybois might know kungfu. And btw welcome back.

This is like asking would you rather fight 25 kittens or 1 lion.

Soy cucks won’t be a problem. It would be fun to knock the soy grin off their faces.

I would accept a gracious defeat by soyboys if I can knock at least a couple of their faces in.

Don't fight chad.
Chad always wins.

1 chad

there is 0% chance of winning against 25 adult men even if theyre complete soyboys

I would poke the chads eyes out and then punch his balls into an omelette

Chad

I would ruin his face, and thus he would become an incel

The Chad. 1 opponent is better.

Defeating a Chad would bring more honour.

Also this. Even though fighting a herd of soys would be epic.
I guess it depends on the goal.

Taking out 25 bugmen would probably do more social good, but taking down a chad would provide more personal glory.

Can't lose here.

well if the soyboys are coming at me all at once then i will fight the chad

JFL at brainlets here... 1 chad is easier to deal with than 25 gillete using soyboys even if they're all manlets

Low IQ If You pick fighting 25 grown men at once. Even If they are soy boys in reality It is impossible to win you have watched too many Bruce Lee movies OP

Low IQ If You pick fighting 25 grown men at once. Even If they are soy boys in reality It is impossible to win you have watched too many Bruce Lee movies OP
This. The one big guy is the logical choice.

This. The one big guy is the logical choice.
Anybody can get cracked with a punch to the chin. Assuming you have normal grown man leverage in your punch

Chad is overrated. I've been in a few fights with him and won almost without exception, then again that was in middle school

Just have aryan genetics bro

@Insomniac educate him please.

1795.jpg

also free him

you could still hypothetically win against a giga chad, its unlikely but possible

i personally would try to blind him by clawing out his eyes when he gets close to punch me, if he is blinded he woulndt be able to fight back and over time i would attaack him and jump back until he collapses then i would claw and punch at his throte to make sure he is dead

you could still hypothetically win against a giga chad, its unlikely but possible

i personally would try to blind him by clawing out his eyes when he gets close to punch me, if he is blinded he woulndt be able to fight back and over time i would attaack him and jump back until he collapses then i would claw and punch at his throte to make sure he is dead
TBH in a fight you use anything to survive, even claw a motherfuckers eyes out. I won a fight once by pulling a lad's hair and then pinning him up to the ground, even though he strenghtmogged me to oblivion.

I'd say soyboys. You can just distract them with soylent :feelsthink:

TBH in a fight you use anything to survive, even claw a motherfuckers eyes out. I won a fight once by pulling a lad's hair and then pinning him up to the ground, even though he strenghtmogged me to oblivion.

anything is justified for victory

Chad because the soyboys would puss out & call the cops on you for assault halfway thru

I'd say soyboys. You can just distract them with soylent :feelsthink:
Lmao make a soylent bomb and then throw it and they will run after it.

OFC. That's me. Edgy high iq retarded youngcel.

Welcome to the family tbhtbh.

Advice from me: don't speak anything good about foids or @knajjd will eradicate you.

Based tbh
Thanks for the warm welcome. I won't because I hate them haha

Giga Chad obviously, any high t ogrecel could easily stand his ground

Soyboys aren't worth it.