Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather befriend?

Your choice?

• Bluepilled cuck incel

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Blackpilled foid beater Exachad

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters
Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★
1. Gigatruecel who’s bluepilled. Has similar interests and life experiences to you but also typical soy beliefs and is probably a trans girl in the making.
IMG 4042

2. Exachad who looks like J.E. Hexum, has very little in common with you but is vantablackpilled and beats foids black and blue.

Who do you pick? As much as having a darktriadmaxxed psycho Chad as a friend would suck for obvious reasons (life gigamog + difficult to interact with + may bully & bitch you around), I still feel like it wouldn’t be nearly as bad as having to tolerate some feminist proto-troon soyfag. I can obviously befriend someone who doesn’t share my racial views, but anyone who’s pro-LGBT, believes in feminism, etc. is pretty much dead to me. I don’t even consider such beings capable of sapient thought.

Also, if the Chad does end up being nice to me somehow, I can try and get him into things like history, fascism, and TCC, since his personality type might be receptive to it

Thoughts?

@DarkStar @Da_Yunez @La Grande Infamie @wereq @lonelysince2006 @ItsovERfucks @EngelCallDell19

Last edited:
Forgot to display user votes, so write your answer in this thread if you do vote :feelsLSD:

Neither. Bluepill would be a pain to deal with and its hard to befriend Chad because he and I have nothing in common.
The point of this question is what if you were forced to pick one

the chad most likely, i cannot stand bluepill cucktears users and they are almost 99.9% of the time massive faggots that you can never talk to.

1. Gigatruecel who’s bluepilled. Has similar interests and life experiences to you but also typical soy beliefs and is probably a trans girl in the making.
View attachment 1206389

2. Exachad who looks like J.E. Hexum, has very little in common with you but is vantablackpilled and beats foids black and blue.
View attachment 1206387

Who do you pick? As much as having a darktriadmaxxed psycho Chad as a friend would suck for obvious reasons (life gigamog + difficult to interact with + may bully & bitch you around), I still feel like it wouldn’t be nearly as bad as having to tolerate some feminist proto-troon soyfag. I can obviously befriend someone who doesn’t share my racial views, but anyone who’s pro-LGBT, believes in feminism, etc. is pretty much dead to me. I don’t even consider such beings capable of sapient thought.

Also, if the Chad does end up being nice to me somehow, I can try and get him into things like history, fascism, and TCC, since his personality type might be receptive to it

Thoughts?

@DarkStar @Da_Yunez @La Grande Infamie @wereq @lonelysince2006 @ItsovERfucks @EngelCallDell19
Chad, maybe I can get him on TCC, Cars, Guns, Viddaya, Trap Metal

This is akin to asking would you rather walk on fire or walk on glass

Number 1 is 100% not a trucel.

ive had chad friends before from boxing gym they even tried to help me ascend

Chad friends can literally command woman to fuck you.

I've been friends with attractive men online before. I don't hate guys just because they mog me. Some were extremely based and blackpilled on women.

Chad halo in effect even on incels.
I wouldn't befriend the Chad simply because he is dark triad and being blackpilled doesn't mean he gives a shit about you.

At least with the bluepill guy you don't have to watch your back 24/7.

Hello fellow Chudpreets, Krishnas, Pajeetchudds and Singhs.

My choice would be the first one just because I want to befriend that ugly autistic guy. Forgot his name, Doolancel or something. I need a friend like that, imagine his stash of autistic cartoons he made. I would steal it and post it online for lols.

Also being with a dark chad would piss me off, seeing him live life on easy mode..

This is akin to asking would you rather walk on fire or walk on glass
Ik, I’m just trying to get an idea for how users think in regards to friendships. Whether they prioritize relatability or values in the people they associate with

I wish I was George Hennard's friend. He was a schizoid 6'1 Chad who hated women (and minorities) with a burning passion.

10657971 1493866306

Bluepilled cuck incel so I could blackpill him and in a way feel superior to him as messed up as that sounds

i have an irl friendship with a bonafide Chad and it's actually better then when I hang with my stemcel buddies at college. The thing is, Chads have no need to try and mog you socially so they are usually chill. They have no insecurities. My stemcel friends on the other hand would switch up the moment a woman enters the conversation.

Chad friends can literally command woman to fuck you.
Don’t know about that, but you definitely get a huge status boost from being seen with a Chad in public.
I've been friends with attractive men online before. I don't hate guys just because they mog me. Some were extremely based and blackpilled on women.
I agree with you, but an irl friend is quite different to an online friend. With online friends, you don’t directly witness the mentally torturous lifemog

I've already had a lot of bluepilled friends like 1 and they've distanced themselves from me, I pick chad

Don’t know about that, but you definitely get a huge status boost from being seen with a Chad in public.

I agree with you, but an irl friend is quite different to an online friend. With online friends, you don’t directly witness the mentally torturous lifemog
They have no need to fuck you over to "prove themselves" to social hierarchy, because they are already at top of it, a good amount of chads (in my experience.) Are way more humble and better people than 95% of normcunts (fuck them still tho, the torture, the lifemog, the privilege, what you will never have, I would hate having to see that in my face every day)

Literally had the offer myself but I would've had to fly 1,500km to a different country to fuck the bitch. Of course, neither me nor the foid knew each other but hoe's will do anything for Chad if it means getting his affection.

Bluepill nonsense would drive me crazy. Especially if a truecel would be this delusional. I appreciate guys who recognize reality and look for the truth. Even if he's a Chad. That would make him particularly special because he doesn't actually need to do these things. He could have fun instead and shit on everything else just like foids or most other Chads.
Well, maybe he'll beat some foid up for me one day or something like that. Plays with a bitch who bullied me. Breaks her heart. That would be based.

Fuck them both I'd rather stay alone. Bluepill is plain stupidity and I can't stand moggers, I already have to deal with getting mogged every time I decide to not LDAR and go swimming instead.