Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather become? Part 3

Who?

• Günther Mårder

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Günther

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you woke up tomorrow and could choose, who would you rather become?

Günther Mårder, height 6ft, income: $20k/month.

Gunther Marder foretagarna 1200 900x600

Günther, height 6ft, Net worth: $40 million.

Images 2

Gunther is an incel name

what a nasty mustache

what a nasty mustache
I thought so too when i first saw him 20 years ago. I was just 12 years old when i had to witness his first music video on TV, made me traumatized. Now i started listening to his music again for nostalgic sake.

The second one, easily. Same height, better face, far more money.

What kind of dumbass question is this? Or is it 200 IQ and I'm just not seeing it?

I would rather reincarnate into an eldritch anomaly that wipes out the entire humanity

The second one, easily. Same height, better face, far more money.

What kind of dumbass question is this? Or is it 200 IQ and I'm just not seeing it?
This is how Günther looks like today:

OK, what do you want me to do about that? You posted a picture of when he was way younger. People age and get old. JFL
Rumor has it that Günther has a really big dick and he gave alot of foids STDs when he was young in school.

Rumor has it that Günther has a really big dick and he gave alot of foids STDs when he was young in school.
OK, based, but IDGAF really. I don't know any of these people. What's the point of this thread anyway?

STDs are lifefuel as they only really impact sexhavers

STDs are lifefuel as they only really impact sexhavers
Yea now that you mention it, it's probably the best thing ever about being incel.