Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who would you rather be?

Would you rather be 5/10, 5'10, NT and 110iq, or 5/10, 5'10, non-nt and 130iq?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
Would you rather be 5/10, 5'10, NT and 110iq, or 5/10, 5'10, non-NT and 130iq?

Why even include the face and height if they are going to be the same.

Second. I'd just be slightly better looking and a lot taller and smarter

Either option, I'm getting an upgrade.

More IQ, the better.

Would you rather be 5/10, 5'10, NT and 110iq, or 5/10, 5'10, non-NT and 130iq?
I value intelligence. Being non-nt is even a perk, you can use it as a shield against foids to try and create a defense as to why they were abusive to you, or sent you mixed signal and you didn't understand, that everything that happened was official and concrete. You can literally place yourself in a position of victim and people will reasonably believe you, be in awe of your IQ and accomplishments. Much potential for a legend to be mae around you is there you can utilize against foids for your own pleasure and convenience.

Why even include the face and height if they are going to be the same.
NT and IQ matters a lot when you're dead average. If i didnt include those stats, the question would be more ambiguous.

I Pick NT and 110iq. non-NT and 130 IQ are paradoxically BOTH attributes which decrease the chance of you getting laid.

More IQ, the better.
110iq can barely get you through a proper college degree unless you have above average work ethic. You'd have to be pretty motivated to get through which NT can help with but being dead average in looks would cancel that out. 130 is just so much higher, and you could probably fraud "NT" when you need to since you're smart. Valedictorians are usually quite popular and they're at least 115iq, usually higher. IQ making you mentally ill is a meme. Non-NT is shit but you could overcome it and use it to betabux some girl who is genetically better than you apart from IQ

I Pick NT and 110iq. non-NT and 130 IQ are paradoxically BOTH attributes which decrease the chance of you getting laid.
that's true but you'd not care as much you're not slaying since you're non-NT. You can hyperfocus on some special interest and get very good, earn money (not always the case but i think correlations are low after a certain iq because of generational wealth) and betabux some foid who mogs you.

I value intelligence. Being non-nt is even a perk, you can use it as a shield against foids to try and create a defense as to why they were abusive to you, or sent you mixed signal and you didn't understand, that everything that happened was official and concrete. You can literally place yourself in a position of victim and people will reasonably believe you, be in awe of your IQ and accomplishments. Much potential for a legend to be mae around you is there you can utilize against foids for your own pleasure and convenience.
No one will be in awe of your iq unless your verbal is ridiculously high (diminishing returns on charisma after a while) which is probably a downside outside of a few braggy moments. Foids don't excuse autist behaviour unless the autist is drooling tbh. I'm sure a high iq autist could manipulate foids, look at certain serial killers for example, so non NT wouldn't be that bad. Imo you can't slay at 5/10, 5'10 and NT so might as well choose the latter since u can betabux some high quality woman

it depends on the degree but most have an average iq above 110. Average college graduate is 115 after all
Man, you do not need an IQ above 110 for memorizing all the shit in most degrees. Only scientific field would require more of your IQ. But most are just memorizing.

Man, you do not need an IQ above 110 for memorizing all the shit in most degrees. Only scientific field would require more of your IQ. But most are just memorizing.
yea i agree actually. doctors are retards from what ive seen. i changed it to 105 in a new poll.

This chink is retarded. Most European countries have an average IQ of 100(stats are bullshit anyway, since, Sudan is supposedly 78 and Syria is 74) only askhanazi Jews have 110-115 on average. It's super rare to have anything above 110. Online IQ tests are not accurate.

NT and 110iq definitely, I'd rather be happy and live in ignorance than be some hyper-aware unhappy autist

This chink is retarded. Most European countries have an average IQ of 100(stats are bullshit anyway, since, Sudan is supposedly 78 and Syria is 74) only askhanazi Jews have 110-115 on average. It's super rare to have anything above 110. Online IQ tests are not accurate.
75th percentile is not super rare. Its closer to 50th in non poor areas. Gymnasiums in germany (schools for people who want to study at uni) average 109 jfl. Most countries arent like Germany but 109 is pretty close to avg at non shithole schools. Asian americans are like 109 too. 110 is nothing special anywhere, even in 100iq schools due to it being 75th percentile there which is still somewhat average. Imagine calling me retarded as a projection, you unironically have dyscalculia and im not even saying this to provoke you.

75th percentile is not super rare. Its closer to 50th in non poor areas. Gymnasiums in germany (schools for people who want to study at uni) average 109 jfl. Most countries arent like Germany but 109 is pretty close to avg at non shithole schools. Asian americans are like 109 too. 110 is nothing special anywhere, even in 100iq schools due to it being 75th percentile there which is still somewhat average. Imagine calling me retarded as a projection, you unironically have dyscalculia and im not even saying this to provoke you.
Yeah, but who know how accurate these IQ tests? Sudan at 78 and Syria 74? Lol.

I mean everyone can tell niggers are low IQ. But for most races it's hard to tell there's different types of IQ.

This. Dumb NTs get laid all the time because they are socialcirclemaxxed and low inhib. Autism just kills your chances at having a social life, let alone getting a gf. A 5/10 guy who is autistic is completely screwed when it comes to women. A comparable looks level NT can get laid. High Iq also curses you to never fitting in for the most part, and high IQ also tends to make you high inhib.

Yeah, but who know how accurate these IQ tests? Sudan at 78 and Syria 74? Lol.
Sudan is accurate because african americans are 85 and they’re 20% white on average. Syria is 82: “the estimated mean national measured IQs for Afghanistan, Syria, and Ethiopia1 were 75.0, 81.6, and 68.5, respectively”. UAE which is similar genetically is 82, and a good example of genetics trumping wealth and education. Ig emiratis have more nigger dna but its not by much. Its obvious Syrians arent genetically much smarter at all. IQ is used in scientific studies which try to observe cognitive decline caused by drugs so it’s accurate. It’s a widely used metric and statistically viable. A high correlation is enough for it to actually mean something. You cant deny pure mathematics/science

Afghanistan, Syria, and Ethiopia1 were 75.0, 81.6, and 68.5, respectively”. UAE which is similar genetically is 82, and a good example of genetics trumping wealth and education. Ig emiratis have more nigger dna but its not by much. Its obvious Syrians arent genetically much smarter at all.
Retard Syrians and Arabs even though, both are Arab aren't the same genetically. Syrians are levnatines.

Retard Syrians and Arabs even though, both are Arab aren't the same genetically. Syrians are levnatines.
i said theyre similar retard. Turkey/Bulgaria/Greece border was enough to deter a lot of mating. Arab countries are pretty similar but ig syrians are less nigger.

i said theyre similar retard. Turkey/Bulgaria/Greece border was enough to deter a lot of mating. Arab countries are pretty similar but ig syrians are less nigger.
It's still retarded. People with 76 or 82 IQ can't build first world countries

It's still retarded. People with 76 or 82 IQ can't build first world countries
82 is enough to be able to finish high school in muttmerica. Im sure with oil, even 82 is enough to create a society. Remember, in the past, people lacked resources/inventions, so they were pretty retarded and living non cognitively demanding lives, yet they prospered afterwards

Im sure with oil, even 82 is enough to create a society.
It doesn't work like that. Even Sudan has oi, and it's a shithole. While, Saudi which supposedly, has a lower IQ then them flourishes. You need to able to manage a country, "Arabs prosper because, of oil" is the biggest sfcel cope