Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather be?

Who?

• Tall old man

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Manlet HTN

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Brutal heightmog @1:18

I'm not sure if he's standing on a stone or something, or if the HTN manlet stood on a stone to appear taller prior to 1:18

Winemired tall old man tbh

Would chose a tall guy even if it the other guy was a Chad manlet. Women are incapable of being attracted to short heighted men. Just look at Joe Jonas
Well, Chad manlet could still slay in the east. I've also seen a few Chad manlets with GFs who are the same height as them. Joe Jonas GF is even taller than him.

Well, Chad manlet could still slay in the east. I've also seen a few Chad manlets with GFs who are the same height as them. Joe Jonas GF is even taller than him.
Being attracted to looks for a temporary time and actually being in love or respecting a man are 2 different things. Women are incapable of doing the latter for a man who's of short height.

The old man is HTN in my opinion.

The tall old man is protesting against gypsys invading Sweden
The tall stupid boomer is protesting against a man that looks as white as him( blonde and blue eyed)while Tyrone pumps his wife top kek swedistanese boomers deserve the Jewish plans they are subjected against .

Only if they knew who the real bad guys are (elite Jewish world puppeters)

Last edited:
As soon as I got context old man as the other guy is a faggot. Would of said manlet otherwise as I'm short anyway but at least I am not old.