Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather be? There is no right answer. Just your preference

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Which option would you choose?

• Choice #1

• Choice #2

• Choice #3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
You are 25 years old, a trucel virgin up to this point. Suddenly you are given the following options by the Devil. Choose one of the 3 following to become. You can become only one of the following.

Choice #1:
-5 foot 4 manlet. Face is 2/10. Could get up to 3/10 with looksmaxx. Can't go any higher.
-Body is framecel because of metabolism and body strcture. Can't gymmaxx no matter what.
-You have gone to only Ivy League schools for your education. Engineering degrees from Harvard and MIT.
-After founding and then selling a massively successful tech company, you're worth about $2 billion dollars.
-You already own the toys that billionaires usually have- private jets, helicopters, super cars, super yacht, mansions acroos the U.S. and Europe, etc, etc.
-Your level of fame is about that of Evan Spiegel, the alpha-cuck founder of Snapchat.
- NT but aware how ugly and deformed he is physically

Choice #2:
-6 foot 4 with broad shoulders, barn house chest, broad back. You were already genetically ripped, but with gymmaxxing, you have the body of a Greek god.
-Face is 10/10. Think Brad Pitt circa Fight Club days, or DiCaprio circa Titanic days, or Paul Walker circa 1st Fast and Furious movie days.
-Your education consisted of barely finishing high school.
-You are completely broke and dirt poor. You work a minimum wage job as a waiter and construction worker.
-You have no option of asceninding to anything above the minimum wage job for the rest of your life.
-No option to become a stripper, model, or any other job that utilizes your looks to earn money
-Chad like confidence, arrogance, "I slay pussy", "I'm a god's gift to women" mentality

Choice #3:
-5 foot 11. Face is 6/10. With extreme looksmaxxing you can top out at 7/10.
- Body is moderately normal. You look like one of the typical normies who lift weights for an hour 4 times a week. With more intense lifting, possibility is there to become much more ripped.
-You have an undergraduate degree from a moderately presitigious uni (think U of California Berkeley, UCLA, U of Michigan, etc)
-After attending a decent law school, you are now an attorney working for a huge international law firm.
- Earning $200,000 a year as an associate with the likely possibility you will end up partner when you're age 35, then earning $1.5-2 million a year until you retire.
-You just bought yourself a pretty nice house along the Southern California coast, you drive a BMW or Mercedes, you can fly first or business classes on planes, etc.
-Typical normie mentality NT too

Last edited:
Will I be myself or will I literally change into a different person in mind? If I pick option 2 will I be a dumb Chad or will I know everything I know now and have my same abilities?

Will I be myself or will I literally change into a different person in mind? If I pick option 2 will I be a dumb Chad or will I know everything I know now and have my same abilities?

You will becomea dumb Chad

Option 1 because all foids are gold diggers.

All 3 are NT yes?

All 3 are NT yes?
Option 1 is NT. But he knows how ugly and short he is physically
Option 2 is confident asshole Chad mentality
Option 3 is normie mentality NT

Last edited:
Option 1 because all foids are gold diggers.

That's so bluepill. Broke Chads get laid effortlessly. Money doesn't make pussy wet. Besides, most women nowadays aren't gold diggers. Most of em are making tons of money being instagram thots or becoming super educated career women. That's why they're so picky about looks because they don't need men anymore for money. I WISH women went back to being "gold diggers" again and valuing a man for his education and success. Then i'd have the motivation to go back to school, finish my degree, and get a good paying job and know for sure that I'd find a traditional woman who values my hard work and success.

Last edited:
3 is pretty me irl, aside from being a 6/10, being a lawyer (lawyer is normie as fuck, scientist or engineer are the true high paying incel professions), and getting a partner before I turn 35.

I would gladly take my current life and be slightly better looking.

Last edited:
Dumb Chad of course

If the only things the devil is changing are your physical circumstances and not your psyche and brain, I'd take choice 2 in a heartbeat.
-You have no option of asceninding to anything above the minimum wage job for the rest of your life.
If this only applies to jobs, I could probably just start a business.