Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you rather be? Slavcel POW who was mobilized to fight in some stupid local war or picking up trash in Zabaleen?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Option 1:

Slavcel who is captured and taken prisoner, mocked, beaten up, almost lynched and threatened by a warlord with a sultan-style sword:

Option 2:

Sandcel picking up trash in Zabbaleen:

I would rather be a white person than a mud in Egypt.

Sandcel. At least i wouldn't have access to the internet which is making me even more depressed.

option 1 plsss

anything for the opportunity to kill someone

option 1 plsss

anything for the opportunity to kill someone

You wouldn't kill anyone. You would just be sent to the front with poor equipment and under command of some corrupt officer who drinks vodka all day and doesn't know what he's doing. Then you would be taken prisoner by some sadistic paramilitary warlord with a sultan-style sword.

Towelhead all day every day
No internet or electricity in Zabbaleen.

That actually helps you since it stops women from going online and chasing WASP and nerdic chads so they have to date locally

I'd rather be a coptcel, atleast i can run JBE in slav countries.

The Zabbaleen don't wear towels...

Just googled it, theyre from egypt, its all basically the same, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, they are all towelhead countries

Option 1.

In time I would become one of the boyos, and maybe could warlordmaxx.

Would I rather be sent to war, or pick up some trash...

Also, was this meant to go in Off Topic?

You wouldn't kill anyone. You would just be sent to the front with poor equipment and under command of some corrupt officer who drinks vodka all day and doesn't know what he's doing. Then you would be taken prisoner by some sadistic paramilitary warlord with a sultan-style sword.
yeah i know i've read about the war crimes committed by both sides... how the DNR cunts castrated a bunch of ukrainian conscript pows.
and how the Ukrainian army bashed captured DNR cunts to death with their rifle butts

before u r catpured, u had the chance to kill some cunts. that is what i'm after

Just googled it, theyre from egypt, its all basically the same, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, they are all towelhead countries
Towels aren't worn in Egypt.

Towels aren't worn in Egypt.

I literally googled "egypt people" and there are dozens of examples
daraw-egypt-february-6-2016-260nw-418277194.jpg

16127602827_1ca6daae7d_b.jpg

I would rather be a chetnik.

No, I'm from a slightly less trash part of Egypt, Egypt is all one big dump.

Do you think Shekhata al-Moggadis has a similar sultan-style sword like the warlord in the video (4:15)?

Based, atleast i won't die from AK-74 gunfire in Zabaleen. And i can have an arranged marriage foid.

In Slavlands they can arrange you a marriage to a disabled 80 year old woman.

e04e2470-e133-11e9-a2d2-9f335fcb7f06_800_420.png

Based, atleast i won't die from AK-74 gunfire in Zabaleen. And i can have an arranged marriage foid.
At 7:40 the guy talks about how his neighbors shot him over an argument (translation is really bad).

At 7:40 the guy talks about how his neighbors shot him over an argument (translation is really bad).

Atleast the weather is warm and sunny, not depressing overcast. And zabbaleen people are helping the environment.

Atleast the weather is warm and sunny, not depressing overcast. And zabbaleen people are helping the environment.
It's too hot in Egypt.

I want to fight in a war tbh

I’d rather go out and fight

I’d rather go out and fight

There is no fighting. You're just sent somewhere by your drunk incompetent general and then get captured by a local warlord who carries a sultan-style sword.

JFL if you think there is any actual heroic fighting in Slav wars. It's just paramilitaries parading around, stealing and harrassing local people and regular clueless soldiers.

There is no fighting. You're just sent somewhere by your drunk incompetent general and then get captured by a local warlord who carries a sultan-style sword.

JFL if you think there is any actual heroic fighting in Slav wars. It's just paramilitaries parading around, stealing and harrassing local people and regular clueless soldiers.
not a sultan style sword a machete. I want to be roped if it’s not by my own means

It's a sultan-style sword like eskimocel named it.
i explained to him actually that it was a machete he unsheathed due to the handle and the back of the blade is flat @Eskimocel

In Slavlands they can arrange you a marriage to a disabled 80 year old woman.

e04e2470-e133-11e9-a2d2-9f335fcb7f06_800_420.png

JFL :feelskek:

So that's the story lmao. Smart move, they would have put that nigga on the frontlines out of jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back