Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you rather be forced to live with, sympathetic blackpilled Chad or simp bluepilled incel?

Who would you rather be forced to live with, sympathetic blackpilled Chad or simp bluepilled incel?

• Blackpilled Chad

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Bluepilled incel

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
captainkale

captainkale

Greycel
Assumptions:

Blackpilled Chad gets your struggle, doesn't bullshit you about your situation, and recognizes his awesome life is entirely due to the genetic lottery. He is a good friend and doesn't bring foids back to your place to fuck them. However, you have to see him daily and come face-to-face with his utter superiority.

The bluepilled incel is a simping cuck who incessantly talks about finding "the one" and refuses to confront the fact that he is a biological dead-end. He worships foids and regularly has over his oneitis Becky friend, whom he helps craft Tinder messages to Tyrone. However, he's uglier even than you, and you feel superior to him when you see him.

i used to know a blackpilled chad, fuck that. I will always choose incel over chad regardless of beliefs

The incel. The chad will bring home foids all the time, I assume, which is bad.
On the other hand, it would be nice to have a incel friend to mog.

The incel. The chad will bring home foids all the time, I assume, which is bad.
On the other hand, it would be nice to have a incel friend to mog.
Part of the assumptions I listed is that Chad will never bring home foids.

Part of the assumptions I listed is that Chad will never bring home foids.
Just read that. Very sorry.
Still the incel.
I hate being around much taller and better looking people.

I used to be friends with a blackpilled chad in high school. He was a jacked 6'4 rower and all the popular kids at my school thought he was a cop. I knew him cause he was on the swim team and I looked like a little kid next to him (im ricecel and 5'7). He was pretty based though, I remember him trying to explain to me that all women have rape fantasies; the man was definitely blackpilled. Im pretty sure he only hung out with me because he just moved schools and most people were scared of him.

I'd creep on the incel's Becky friend

I don't want to live with a dude. What the fuck?

I would have to pick the Chad, the blue pilled cuck would raise my blood pressure too much.