Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who would you rather be? a married nigger living in abject poverty or an incel in the west

who would you rather be

  • a dirty poor nigger in Africa living on less than $1.9 per day

  • short ugly incel in the west


Results are only viewable after voting.
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
who would you choose to be: a married nigger with children living in less than 1.9$ per day in Africa or an short ugly incel in the west
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,853
Online
131d 4h 33m
if I get regular sex and shes not fat its preferable, but would prefer a poor white foid from south africa
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
4,764
Online
98d 15h 0m
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,463
Online
19d 17h 26m
Ika-Sama said:
Do you guys just keep a personal collection of memes?
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
4,764
Online
98d 15h 0m
the virgin shepherd said:
Do you guys just keep a personal collection of memes?
Check Media, I guess.:feelsohh:
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
5,688
Online
127d 3h 38m
Nigger of course :feelswhat:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,869
Online
260d 14h 52m
AllanKing said:
who would you choose to be: a married nigger with children living in less than 1.9$ per day in Africa or an short ugly incel in the west
I am already the second one. I have accepted my inceldom and hope to ascend with Stacies in the after life.
 
AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Posts
2,317
Online
37d 12h 23m
Spectator to your execution.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
Would trade modern first-world consumerist copes and luxuries with a simple life and a woman far away from ZOG influences, tbh.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Would trade modern first-world consumerist copes and luxuries with a simple life and a woman far away from ZOG influences, tbh.
after several days you may kill to return
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
AllanKing said:
after several days you may kill to return
Nah, I'd live with an actual purpose. With a wife I can have kids and I can hunt and grow my own food. Have time to actually do stuff to survive.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Nah, I'd live with an actual purpose. With a wife I can have kids and I can hunt and grow my own food. Have time to actually do stuff to survive.
you may eat maize and cassava,potatoes all year round,live in a mudhut
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
AllanKing said:
you may eat maize and cassava,potatoes all year round,live in a mudhut
Would really want to live that life. Ded srs.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Would really want to live that life. Ded srs.
have no electricity,no clean water,no vehicle,take a bath per month
you can't stand that
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
AllanKing said:
have no electricity,no clean water,no vehicle,take a bath per month
you can't stand that
Don't really need electricity to survive. You can get water from wells or you can sanitize water from rivers and lakes by boiling it to kill off any pathogens. All I need to run and hunt are the legs God gave me. I can do fine without showering or I can use a bucket.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Don't really need electricity to survive. You can get water from wells or you can sanitize water from rivers and lakes by boiling it to kill off any pathogens. All I need to run and hunt are the legs God gave me. I can do fine without showering or I can use a bucket.
you can literally have a try,I think there maybe some experience travel
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
AllanKing said:
you can literally have a try,I think there maybe some experience travel
Would actually want to spend some time in the woods, maybe somewhere in upstate NY or in New England one day with no Internet or cellphone, and see how it would go.
 
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 19h 3m
You guys underestimate the power of the black pill. It manifests itself in all human cultures. The equivalents of the incel in non-western nations are also punished in their own uniquely horrible ways.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
beyond repair said:
You guys underestimate the power of the black pill. It manifests itself in all human cultures. The equivalents of the incel in non-western nations are also punished in their own uniquely horrible ways.
Yeah, even in tribal groups there are always the Chads at the top that get the harems and there are the subordinate males at the bottom that never get to breed.

The blackpill is ancient and as old as time itself.
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,927
Online
96d 9h 22m
beyond repair said:
You guys underestimate the power of the black pill. It manifests itself in all human cultures. The equivalents of the incel in non-western nations are also punished in their own uniquely horrible ways.
:yes:
 
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 19h 3m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Yeah, even in tribal groups there are always the Chads at the top that get the harems and there are the subordinate males at the bottom that never get to breed.

The blackpill is ancient and as old as time itself.

Imagine getting married as an incel through an arranged marriage in a conservative culture. The female wouldn't have "chosen" you in a sexually selective manner if she had the freedom. That fact will be reflected in her attitude towards you throughout the course of the "marriage" unless you answer her evinced contempt with beatings.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
beyond repair said:
You guys underestimate the power of the black pill. It manifests itself in all human cultures. The equivalents of the incel in non-western nations are also punished in their own uniquely horrible ways.
jfl your avi,are you a niggercel
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,745
Online
133d 19h 30m
beyond repair said:
Imagine getting married as an incel through an arranged marriage in a conservative culture. The female wouldn't have "chosen" you in a sexually selective manner if she had the freedom. That fact will be reflected in her attitude towards you throughout the course of the "marriage" unless you answer her evinced contempt with beatings.
Maybe she will have more of an incentive to stay with you if you have the resources and the means to acquire men. But she will cuck you with a taller, more better looking man if you don't keep her isolated.
 
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
704
Online
13d 19h 3m
AllanKing said:
jfl your avi,are you a niggercel

another somali incel
 
GloriousFight

GloriousFight

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
289
Online
8d 3h 47m
AllanKing said:
who would you choose to be: a married nigger with children living in less than 1.9$ per day in Africa or an short ugly incel in the west
Anyone who chose to live as the nigger has obviously never been to places in Africa where people live on less than 2 dollars a day
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
beyond repair said:
another somali incel
somali are mutts
GloriousFight said:
Anyone who chose to live as the nigger has obviously never been to places in Africa where people live on less than 2 dollars a day
exactly,high IQ
 
LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
162
Online
2d 9h 11m
Marriage is a trap, does not matter if your white or black, nor your birth contry. Fooids will use laws to take you down.
 
mistersinister

mistersinister

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
381
Online
12d 11h 11m
"a married nigger"
you didnt specify what looks is he
 
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
840
Online
17d 9h 6m
Not being a nigger is worth the price of inceldom.
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,636
Online
32d 23h 56m
pretty sure a dirt poor nigger if he is smart can easily get into western europe by refugee or find white bitch who wants african husband
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
4,592
Online
41d 8h 3m
Divergent_Integral said:
Not being a nigger is worth the price of inceldom.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top