Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you give all your savings to before you commit suicide?

Zod

Zod

Veteran
Provided ofcourse that you have any savings to begin with. If you don't specifiy it, your family will get it. If you have no family the state will get it and distribute it to single moms. So the smartest thing to do is to send all your money to someone where you know it will be put to good use - but who?

Donate it to incels who are committed to spreading the blackpill and lowering femoid smv.

I would probably spend it all on cope tbh.

who wants the 10 bucks in my bank account?

I'd spend all my money on drugs and hookers before roping. :feelsokman:

l would give to my parents but they are already rich....

can't sui if you're already dead

I would donate everything I have to serge so he can keep the site up

I have no savings, but if I would have something I would've let it for my parents.

what life savings

I don't have anu savings but i would propably give it to someone in need, to help a fellow incel is the best thing before end it all.

Will give it to all the animal charities

Be more specific, would it be someone from this forum, who?
I can vouch for myself, I'm committed to spreading the blackpill. I was even talking with Nathan Larson to make a darkweb site where incels can discuss anything they want completely uncensored.

my brother , he is also incel and in his 30s.

never had a gf or anything, im pretty sure he hates life just as much as me tho.