Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would win in a war exclusively between all Chinks and all Muslims?

Who would win in a war exclusively between all Chinks and all Muslims?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Even miracles take a little time. 11:11
★★★★★
And I’m talking the entirety of @PPEcel people here from Chinese chinks to Japanese chinks to Vietnamese chinks and on it goes.

Likewise since Muslims are comprised of all different races as in basically everyone who practices some form or type of Islam it’s to them who I’m referring, so not exclusively brown people, as the perhaps stereotypical image of what a Muslim is, portrays them all to be.

So yeah there’s likely to be plenty of chink race traitors in the mix among whites, blacks and probably all the other races.

So begs the question who do you all think would prevail in a world war against the other?

Endless supply of chinks

China, Japan, and South Korea + the other nations with them would destroy them. :smonk:

Most Arab nations are retarded when it comes to military matters, look at Israel's wars. :feelsclown:

Turkey, Pakistan and Iran would pose a threat but would ultimately fall to their East Asian masters. :feelsaww:

I mean probably from pure numbers

Chinks higher population higher IQ + nukes :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
over for muslimcels

China, Japan, and South Korea + the other nations with them would destroy them. :smonk:

Most Arab nations are retarded when it comes to military matters, look at Israel's wars. :feelsclown:

Turkey, Pakistan and Iran would pose a threat but would ultimately fall to their East Asian masters. :feelsaww:
Yeah china alone has most soilders but im not sure about quality of their training and experience in war

Yeah china alone has most soilders but im not sure about quality of their training and experience in war
Well, I doubt their military is just dozing off right now, what with the US and Taiwan on their heels. :feelswhere:

Well, I doubt their military is just dozing off right now, what with the US and Taiwan on their heels. :feelswhere:
True, and for japan case their military SHOULD be a fucking joke considering USA jews demilitarized them after ww2 unless there was some changes im not aware of

So.... Where do the Indonesians fit in all this?

Last edited:
chinx would mog hard

chinks would mog. Arabs coupdjt defeat Israel. how they gonna do China? only Pakistan can njle the chinks but they'd die too if njcler war breaks out jfl

Jews hate muslims so they would finance the chinks.
And if the muslims still somehow manage to win, the jews would bring their USA slave army in once again, just like they did in both WW's and the arab wars.
Muslims have the better kamikaze bombers and chinks can't see very well, that's why they have the most car accidents in the world every year, so most of their shots wouldn't hit a target.

Attachments

• 6tehiq.gif
    6tehiq.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
Easily all the chinks.

They have the highest IQ

I mean the chinks are already wiping out the uyghur culture easily.

Asians, they're much more numerous

Which side does Asian muslims pick in this scenario? After all they are not mutually exclusive.:feelshmm:
Anyway the answer should still be Asians regardless.
More numbers + stronger economy + developed tech
Pakistan has some nukes but I doubt they will be able to send it all the way to Korea or Japan or even most of China besides eastern provinces.

Muslims are more tenacious and fanatical when it comes to war though.
If it becomes a drawn out war of attrition, Asians are more likely to give up before Muslims.

There are millions of chink Muslims

Neither

Invading either is impossible

The Muslim world can't launch an invasion of China

The Chinese can't invade the Muslim world

Both sides have nukes anyways

True, and for japan case their military SHOULD be a fucking joke considering USA jews demilitarized them after ww2 unless there was some changes im not aware of
Not at all. Japan probably has the 4th/5th largest navy in the world in terms of tonnage, depending on who you ask. And South Korea isn't far behind.

Chinks would destroy the sandcels.

This has already happened and the chink mongols obliterated us.

The only war we could win would be a non-physical war with niggers or aborigins as they are the only ones with lower IQ than sand niggers.

I refuse to vote tho because I will never officially acknowledge the superiority of chink scum.

Inshallah we will win.

I'm actually gonna vote Muslims now. Death to chinks.

you also gotta realize muslims are absolute savages and a savage arab has no fear for his life
This is very true.
In a non-technological war we would definitely win against the chinks. Sand people have no regards for their life, only for their cause and their pride.

chinks, because they are way smarter and more technologically advanced

I doubt anyone could beat China alone.

it would lead a endless guerilla warfare in middle east, they could not even control afghanistan. US could not do that, Soviets could not do that. Zero chance of %100 victory of chinks. Same goes with Iran. They could not even step on Turkey without passing that mountains.

Last edited:
Chinks, it's like fighting the borg