Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who would win in a fight 100 incels vs 100 chads

Who wins?

• 100 Incels

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • 100 Chads

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Lets say melee weapons are allowed since chad is physically stronger.

The pent-up incel rage of a lifetime of forced sexlessness is not to be underestimated.

I was about to confidently write that we would beat them bad but then couldn't repress flashing images of a bunch of manlets being thrown around over the arena in unison like it was a dwarf-tossing event :dafuckfeels:

Strength disparity between incels and chads wouldn't even be that bad, most chads nowadays who get the most foids are 140lbs tiktok pretty boys while we have plenty of gymcels

I was about to confidently write that we would beat them bad but then couldn't repress flashing images of a bunch of manlets being thrown around over the arena in unison like it was a dwarf-tossing event :dafuckfeels:
We have weapons mang

Needed sounds mang. Im not gona ask on which onlyfans you found this
I had the original with sound, man, but mossad deleted it from my phone. I found this on cuckmax

If the incel has MMA training all chads are getting mauled even if they are bigger in size.

Incels win because they're more likely to own firearms than confident chad.

As incels we have very little shame. We win through underhanded tactics