Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would join me on Thailand trip?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
We could fuck prime stacy jbs and give high fives to each other lol

go alone

you'll learn faster

don't go with anyone or tell anyone you're going

Let's a go, my slav bro.

mylifeistrash said:
go alone
you'll learn faster
don't go with anyone or tell anyone you're going
Why? lul I would love to take fellow incel with myself, would be awesome, we could talk about blackpill and shit.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Let's a go, my slav bro.
Slav? Wait where are you from and what's your accent?

3 friends went to thailand for a month. They had a lot of fun but they mentioned only chads being able to slay in those beach parties. They didn't use tinder though and they were too aspie to talk to random femoids.

Twisted said:
Would prefer a Mexico trip
Matched with some Mia khalifa looking girl when my location was set to Mexico in another user’s tinder experiment of me. She messaged me first as well
brb trying out mexico.. What city?

I'm not white. Good luck man.

If I go to Thailand, it would be with my brother.

He was there for months, so he knows his way around.

If I make enough money from my crypto adventure, I can probably go there and get surgery in the same year.

Weed said:
Why? lul I would love to take fellow incel with myself, would be awesome, we could talk about blackpill and shit.

Nah, I'm not slav but I have some Ruski blood in me. I'm from Scandinavia.

rotandrise said:
3 friends went to thailand for a month. They had a lot of fun but they mentioned only chads being able to slay in those beach parties. They didn't use tinder though and they were too aspie to talk to random femoids.

Avoid the white women in thailand. They're fat as shit, look awful, and it's full of 6'4+ euro guys who will gladly suck the cum out of their pussies.

I'll go with you if you let me lick your abs

mylifeistrash said:
Avoid the white women in thailand. They're fat as shit, look awful, and it's full of 6'4+ euro guys who will gladly suck the cum out of their pussies.

There are some really good looking white girls backpacking in Thailand. You need to live at a hostel if you want to fuck white girls in Thailand or you can go to one of the big parties they host, where you'll meet lots of whites.

Source: My brother who was in Thailand for months.

Twisted said:
Weed said:
brb trying out mexico.. What city?
Think it was somewhere in north Mexico near the border
XpR0T7BLQQuioBm_v1-sBQ.jpeg

sounds funny if you're a slav lmao

CopingGymcel said:
If I make enough money from my crypto adventure, I can probably go there and get surgery in the same year.
I wish I could join you on crypto but I am broke and I would've been in 1k profit from 600 pounds so 1600 in total.. only if.. my mom.. wouldn't tell me to withdraw, just lol.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Weed said:
Nah, I'm not slav but I have some Ruski blood in me. I'm from Scandinavia.
Scandinavian with Russian blood, dope.

BonePressed said:
I'll go with you if you let me lick your abs
That's a bit gay but okay I don't mind being a faggot just for you

CopingGymcel said:
mylifeistrash said:
There are some really good looking white girls backpacking in Thailand. You need to live at a hostel if you want to fuck white girls in Thailand or you can go to one of the big parties they host, where you'll meet lots of whites.

no, god no...

just no.

trust me, the white women there are bottom barrel hideous, smelly, antifa looking types
the beach parties are massive sausage fests'

i went through all this shit through trial and error. talking to any white person there was one of the dumbest things i did. there is zero reason to even say a word to them.

BTW Piedras Negas city.. Piedras sounds like Pidar a.k.a faggot and Negras sounds like Negr a.k.a a black guy or nigger(but russians don't mean it, russians are not racist lul).

Piedras Negras = Faggot Niggers.

@blickpall am I right?

CopingGymcel said:

I disagree, the vast majority of white women in Thailand are ugly as shit.

White women don't stay there long anyway as they realise their SMV has nosedived compared to back home, as no one takes an interest in them. Complete role reversal to what they're used to, it's great.

mylifeistrash said:
no, god no...

just no.

trust me, the white women there are bottom barrel hideous, smelly, antifa looking types
the beach parties are massive sausage fests'

i went through all this shit through trial and error. talking to any white person there was one of the dumbest things i did. there is zero reason to even say a word to them.

Dude.

My brother was there for months. He lived in a hostel. He showed me the girls who were there and the ones he fucked. They were all 5+, many in the 6-7 range. You need to be staying at a hostel to get with the hot white women.

itsOVER said:

White women don't stay there long anyway as they realise their SMV has nosedived compared to back home, as no one takes an interest in them. Complete role reversal to what they're used to, it's great.

Backpackers aren't ugly. Maybe the ones who live there or stay there for months are, but backpackers are just your normal girls. I've seen the girls he lived with, they were all decent looking.

itsOVER said:
CopingGymcel said:

female backpacker / travel types are the lowest tier of white women.

CopingGymcel said:
Dude.

My brother was there for months. He lived in a hostel. He showed me the girls who were there and the ones he fucked. They were all 5+, many in the 6-7 range. You need to be staying at a hostel to get with the hot white women.

Backpackers aren't ugly. Maybe the ones who live there or stay there for months are, but backpackers are just your normal girls. I've seen the girls he lived with, they were all decent looking.

OK, I was there 2 and a half years and I'm telling you the majority of white women there are ugly. Your brothers experience is not more valid than anyone elses. Disagree backpackers are 'normal girls'. Backpackers have a 10:1 ratio of hideous: average, and there's no such thing as a 'hot' backpacker girl. Stacies don't need to do the packbacking thing, they'll stay in posh hotels with Chad.

Besides, WHY THE FUCK would one go to Thailand...then try to fuck white girls? Didn't you get enough of rejection already lol? The whole point of Thailand is to get the Thai girls.

I hate their awful dreadlocks and their huge backpacks they carry around. I don't see how they manage to get even fatter than they are in america.

The locals all hate them because they treat they treat waitstaff / bar tenders / thai people like shit.

White women in asia are basically "niggers"

Twisted said:
Average height in Mexico is like 5”6 so it’s be great for me, even better than Far East Asia

typnDOL.jpg

fuaaaaaaaark

ok I swiped for a bit, now I wait

Dude if Iget a lot of matches, I will reconsider mexico lmao

itsOVER said:
OK, I was there 2 and a half years and I'm telling you the majority of white women there are ugly. Your brothers experience is not more valid than anyone elses. Disagree backpackers are 'normal girls'. Backpackers have a 10:1 ratio of hideous: average, and there's no such thing as a 'hot' backpacker girl. Stacies don't need to do the packbacking thing, they'll stay in posh hotels with Chad.

Besides, WHY THE FUCK would one go to Thailand...then try to fuck white girls? Didn't you get enough of rejection already lol? The whole point of Thailand is to get the Thai girls.

He wasn't there just to fuck girls. He gets laid easily everywhere he goes.

At least in the hostels he were at, the girls were good looking. I can confirm by having seen their pics. They were more than bangable.

He fucked more whites than he fucked gooks.

I would if i had money.

Weed said:
typnDOL.jpg

fuaaaaaaaark

ok I swiped for a bit, now I wait

Dude if Iget a lot of matches, I will reconsider mexico lmao

She is trying to hide her giant forehead with angles.

I don't speak Thai, so I would need to hire a guide/translator.

I don't have the money for that.

Kointo said:
I don't speak Thai, so I would need to hire a guide/translator.

I don't have the money for that.

there are no guides/translators, lmao
you learn yourself by learning online and practicing with thai girls from tinder who speak english

it's very simple:

- go to thaiand
- avoid ladyboys, white women, and general bullshit scams
- get on tinder, meet thai girls

don't deviate from that plan

- once you learn some thai you can move away from tourist area and have a much better time

Weed said:
BTW Piedras Negas city.. Piedras sounds like Pidar a.k.a faggot and Negras sounds like Negr a.k.a a black guy or nigger(but russians don't mean it, russians are not racist lul).

@blickpall am I right?

Russians are hella racist, and piedras negras means black stones I'm sure.

blickpall said:
Weed said:
@blickpall am I right?
Russians are hella racist, and piedras negras means black stones I'm sure.
Russians aren't racist, there was no black slavery and they don't really being offensive when they say negr or nigga or nigger

CopingGymcel said:
He wasn't there just to fuck girls. He gets laid easily everywhere he goes.

At least in the hostels he were at, the girls were good looking. I can confirm by having seen their pics. They were more than bangable.

He fucked more whites than he fucked gooks.

I'm sticking with my original assessment that white twatpackers are hideous looking. White girls in Thailand are bottom of the barrel.

CopingGymcel said:

Thats good and all but dont let your brother show you his favorite prostitutes. Thats just weird ...

You'll just mog me and I'll have to sit in the room listening to your balls slap against a girl's pussy.

takurak said:
Thats good and all but dont let your brother show you his favorite prostitutes. Thats just weird ...

He didn't fuck any prostitutes when he was there, so that won't be a problem.

CopingGymcel said:
He didn't fuck any prostitutes when he was there, so that won't be a problem.

Whyd he go there

takurak said:
Whyd he go there

To have fun traveling, a break from his job.

He was in other Asian countries, too, and he helped out some kids for a month (he's a kindergarten teacher).

mylifeistrash said:
female backpacker / travel types are the lowest tier of white women.

I second that. 
Also, JFL if white men go to a country with cute Asian girls and waste time on white girls. 
You don't eat a sandwich in a fancy restaurant.

FeminismsCancer said:
I second that. 
Also, JFL if white men go to a country with cute Asian girls and waste time on white girls. 
You don't eat a sandwich in a fancy restaurant.

White girls in asian country  are in search of asian Chad

mylifeistrash said:
you learn yourself by learning online and practicing with thai girls from tinder who speak english

it's very simple:

- once you learn some thai you can move away from tourist area and have a much better time

wtf. How is that easy?

When I'm 25+ and all hope is lost sure

I would go if i had more money, might be able to get around 500eur by the end of january, but not sure if that enough even for plane ticket :(

fukmylyf said:
mylifeistrash said:
it's very simple:
wtf. How is that easy?

you'll learn fast. you don't even need to speak perfect thai or even read it.
like any foreign country experience the faster you immerse yourself the faster you get the hang of it

in a few weeks you'll, just like everyone else, will think

"shit, why didn't i come here years ago"

Fuwaaakk. It must feel amazing being able to nut inside a different woman each night.

LynchingTriHards said:
Fuwaaakk. It must feel amazing being able to nut inside a different woman each night.

enjoy your STD's

blackcel said:
You'll just mog me and I'll have to sit in the room listening to your balls slap against a girl's pussy.
I wouldn't mog you lol I am introverted af. so I need to know people more to feel like I am talking to my mom or some shit

LynchingTriHards said:
I wish I could feel it irl tho lmao u get jbs, milfs, skinny, average sized, working out girls.. just any type..
Just lol I am incel in one location and chad in another, fair life I guess

I'm ethnic, so no thanks...