Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would have guessed...

Haha. I read the comments and they are just pure kekfuel.

"Howw could they bully him?":soy:

"Pay close attention to your kids":soy:

This what what a lifetime of inceldom and complete ostracization from society does to a motherfucker.

This what what a lifetime of inceldom and complete ostracization from society does to a motherfucker.
Literally. He didn't even have social media. Probably because of how he was mistreated by people around him.

Literally. He didn't even have social media. Probably because of how he was mistreated by people around him.
Yep. I have no social media other than Facebook really, and I only use it to buy and sell stuff on Marketplace. I have my vintage tractor as a Facebook avatar and not my face as well.

Bullying makes you stronger :soy: .
One of the typical normie platitudes I hate the most. Any harm you receive most likely is gonna just break you down. Normies should think about it like this. A car that is well cared for is likely to be reliable and strong because it is treated well. A car that never gets maintained and is driven excessively hard is just gonna wear out faster and become weak and unreliable. Same goes for people.

One of the typical normie platitudes I hate the most. Any harm you receive most likely is gonna just break you down. Normies should think about it like this. A car that is well cared for is likely to be reliable and strong because it is treated well. A car that never gets maintained and is driven excessively hard is just gonna wear out faster and become weak and unreliable. Same goes for people.
Yes people care even about the trees. No one is saying that attacking tree with an axe or sledgehammer makes it stronger or grow faster.

VuQXS

Same backstory as every shooter. He wouldn't have done it if he was treated with respect.

Yes people care even about the trees. No one is saying that attacking tree with an axe or sledgehammer makes it stronger or grow faster.

View attachment 1200190
Yep. This logic applies to most things of course. For some reason, normies don’t think it applies to humans though. Retards

Does he qualify as an incel saint?