Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would have a better chance at sex: Serial women killer rapist hot guy or a shy nice average virgin?

Hot guy or average guy?

• Total voters
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
is this even a question? If they were even in terms of looks then it would perhaps be somewhat interesting, but even then the answer is obvious. Women love serial killers

put average guy so people harrass me and call me retarded.

Being a serial killer actually massively increases a man's SMV.
Foids are disgusting.

Better comparison would be:

Below average looking serial killer
vs.
Above average looking NEET

That's a tossup. I still give the edge to the better looking man, because in order to slay as a serial killer you need to go to trial first, and then you're behind bars and can't fuck anyone except the few female guards.

yes since there's a question mark

1483065407513.gif

Better comparison would be:

Below average looking serial killer
vs.
Above average looking NEET

That's a tossup. I still give the edge to the better looking man, because in order to slay as a serial killer you need to go to trial first, and then you're behind bars and can't fuck anyone except the few female guards.
I agree.

You said the hot guy was a rapist so he already gets laid. Do you mean con-sensual sex? If he lies about his misdeeds then absolutely he'll get it. But even if he doesn't lie plenty of dumb/crazy bitches will gladly suck his dick, as we saw from Tinder experiments.

Being a serial killer rapist does not detract from a man’s SMV. It amplifies it. It’s like asking who slays more , a 6’4” gigachad or a 5’5” incel.. like being 6’4” is a bad thing

Being a violent criminal is STATUS for men.

The competition would be closer if you said shy nice chad vs violent murderer rapist average virgin.

is this even a question? If they were even in terms of looks then it would perhaps be somewhat interesting, but even then the answer is obvious. Women love serial killers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back