Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who wishes to get back on bastards who have wronged you

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Pathetic people from all stages of my life from when I was a young child to the time I was in my mid 20s, I wish I could somehow track them down and do something very bad to them, if I can't get them then I would track down their other loved ones, I have nothing to lose, but I don't have the guts to do it, I need to be hypnotized to not feel fear

You Don't even Know thE Half of it
@iKillCucks

Dont even waste the mental energy. Karma is real.

Yes bro. My bullies especially for all the shit they put me through.

Pathetic people from all stages of my life from when I was a young child to the time I was in my mid 20s, I wish I could somehow track them down and do something very bad to them, if I can't get them then I would track down their other loved ones, I have nothing to lose, but I don't have the guts to do it, I need to be hypnotized to not feel fear
Forgive to be forgiven.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Don't be public about your plans, man. It'll only attract unwanted attention

Karma is real.
Cope. The most twisted bastards in the world are the head of mega global corporations while genuinely good and kind people are living on the streets or working a minimum wage job.

You Don't even Know thE Half of it
@iKillCucks
HIGH T POST. i feEl tHe sAMe way brothERs
Cope. The most twisted bastards in the world are the head of mega global corporations while genuinely good and kind people are living on the streets or working a minimum wage job.
Exactly. Fuck all that jUsT b A gOoD pErSoN dA bOoLLeEy WiLl gEt ThErE's bullshit. That's what moralfag cucks who have no spine to stand up for themselves say
Forgive to be forgiven.
Revenge > forgiveness

Last edited:
I don't want to get back on them. I just want them to suffer by my or someone elses hand, I'd prefer if it was by mine though.

Forgiveness is cucked.