Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who will win the election?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Not who you want to win but who do you think will win?

I want trump to win obviously but it seems pretty even I can't rlly say who gon win and also I'm not even American so I dunno fam

I reckon Trump will win. If Shillary couldn't win, I doubt Biden can do it. Maybe some Americels can shed some light on the matter.

Orange man. If the dirty diapers grandpa wins UScels are fucked, the sheboon will get rid of him in 6 months and she will be the president. They will hunt ugly males even more.

A pedophile will win

none of them are on incels side so death to both cocksuckers

Trump I think

It will play out almost identically to 2016

Swing states will all go red

Biden will win the popular vote and dems will whine about that because theyre retarded

hopefully someone nukes the US

Does it matter?

trump probs

Trump, he'll get Florida. Mark my words.

Trump, he'll get Florida. Mark my words.
he won florida last election, why wouldn't he win again?
same goes for all the states he won previously, I don't think any will swing democratic for fucking BIDEN of all people

It will play out almost identically to 2016

Swing states will all go red

Biden will win the popular vote and dems will whine about that because theyre retarded
Polls were showing Hillary to win in 2016 and polling right now is probably even less reliable than before. Most of the cucks who hate Trump are in states that are voting Democrat no matter what. For everyone else he's probably increased his support because he's been a good president.

Idiot can't govern. JFL at his admin's handling of covid. Ridiculously high turnover in admin roles. Foreign policy a mess.

The GOP should've picked literally any other Republican in the 2016 primaries.

Biden is looking likely to win imo.

As foe who I want to win, I'm torn.

On one hand, Trump is racist towards Ricecels and violence against Rice has gone up in some part due to Trump.

On the other hand, Trump is hilarious and destroying the US which is fucking hilarious to watch.

Biden is a nonfactor, he's boring as hell, this election is solely about Trump and whether you like or hate him.

I personally prefer Biden by a bit just cause I've grown a bit bored of Trump.

Polls were showing Hillary to win in 2016 and polling right now is probably even less reliable than before. Most of the cucks who hate Trump are in states that are voting Democrat no matter what. For everyone else he's probably increased his support because he's been a good president.

I agree

And yeah the "polling", which is totally fraudulent, is being used as a weapon to destroy the morale of trump supporters

This was the case in 2016 but its even more extreme this time

Betting markets are also badly skewed because Soros and others are pouring money into them, trying to destroy morale that way

It's all about manipulating public opinion

Its pretty fucked up how deep the manipulation goes

Everything is being weaponized. It's war, really.
Idiot can't govern. JFL at his admin's handling of covid. Ridiculously high turnover in admin roles. Foreign policy a mess.

The GOP should've picked literally any other Republican in the 2016 primaries.

Lol covid is a left-wing scam

Last edited: