Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who will reach transcendental first?

Cast your prediction.

• Finncel

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Robtical

• PersonalityInkwell

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Yerberito

• TheSecondComing

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • ihaveno1

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • OpticalRape

• Other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Just wondering who y'all thing is going to be the first to attain the rank nobody has right now.

I'd encourage you to consider the rate of posting first before voting tho pewpew.
C5be611de061822e01b1118f3390f1be

Probably ihaveno1 if they keep posting more

You didn't put me in the list
20200221 161226

Probably ihaveno1 if they keep posting more
It seems like Obscure is the point where most postmaxxers give up trying to climb (except Cuyen), even Ritalincel didn't get past that point pewpew.

Cope if you pick anyone besides me

You left @AlexanderTheGreat11 off the list btw

I think Personalityinkwell most likely.

Cope if you pick anyone besides me

You left @AlexanderTheGreat11 off the list btw
Most people who actually look at momentum will pick you or Yerberito anyway, TheSecondComing was my pick for upper-tier Paragons pewpew.

@Personalityinkwell and than i will hack his account so its technically me

It seems like Obscure is the point where most postmaxxers give up trying to climb (except Cuyen), even Ritalincel didn't get past that point pewpew.
20k is enough postmaxx. At that point you become a God amongst trucels.
20200221 135929

90% certain it will be Finncel, only thing rly still motivating me to postmaxxing to any degree is to see my username on ipad again, also no love for Mainlander :feelsrope:, i would vote for @Michael15651 if hed make another appeal but it seems like hes gone from this place for good now

90% certain it will be Finncel, only thing rly still motivating me to postmaxxing to any degree is to see my username on ipad again, also no love for Mainlander :feelsrope:, i would vote for @Michael15651 if hed make another appeal but it seems like hes gone from this place for good now
If Finncel postmaxxed again at full speed or even at a moderate pace I'd say you're right, but the count has been kinda stagnant for now pewpew.

chose robtical because idk

@FinnCel stands a chance, the others are just gonna burn fast

Transcendental - 25000 posts

not gonna lie, i had to look this up

@Blacktarpill (in case he comes back)
Only 2150 posts left.
JFL how no one mentioned him.

Edit: I am legit retarded and thought transcendental is the rank at 30k :feelsrope:

Last edited:
If Finncel postmaxxed again at full speed or even at a moderate pace I'd say you're right, but the count has been kinda stagnant for now pewpew.
I was too drunk and high to post anything :feelskek: :feelskek:

Arkantos will triumph

I don't care.

@Personalityinkwell @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito

Why has this thread managed to survive for so long?

Threads I put way more effort into die almost instantly pewpew.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back