Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who were the popular kids in your school and why were they popular?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
And what exactly did they have in common? Just tryna figure something out.

The popular kids in my school were niggers. I went to a mostly nigger school in the inner city.

Tall good looking athletic, outgoing since people are always nice to them

they were over 6'

Carly Palacio's School:

A girl named "Margery" was quite popular. She has a "European" look.

Aspie John's School:

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room...

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

A certain (Fourteen-year-old) autistic boy regularly dotes upon Anxious Jane as well...

As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

The very next day, however:

"I think Aspie John was extremely hurt when we discussed the behavior of Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. He was covering himself up with a hoodie upon seeing her."

"He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!"

"If Aspie John wanted someone more like him, why didn't he just..."

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"When Anxious Jane realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with Aspie John, she'll be crying"

"No, I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Honestly dont even remember and im only 21 i couldn't give a single shit about my normalfaggot nigger classmates.

no fucking clue honestly, they were just popular

Good looking and extroverted.

Extroverted, happy, fun-loving people who hosted parties a lot. Oddly not that good looking, mostly high-tier normies.

extroverted, nobody was tough in my middle school. in hs there weren't any cool kids
Lol they were probably just NT. NTpill will always be brutal.

Jestermaxxer mostly.

I had a gang of misfits and would regularly get into fights with the popular dudes (we won nearly, if not all fights. We would also fight other groups). So I guess I was sorta infamous on my school.

In Brazil, we don't really have sports like football. By being the only one who was in a sport where strength actually mattered (boxing), you could also say I was the strongest one there as well.

I had a gang of misfits and would regularly get into fights with the popular dudes (we won nearly, if not all fights. We would also fight other groups). So I guess I was sorta infamous on my school.

In Brazil, we don't really have sports like football. By being the only one who was in a sport where strength actually mattered (boxing), you could also say I was the strongest one there as well.
Brazilians don't like football! Wtf. They are tons of footballers from Brazil! No way dude

Brazilians don't like football! Wtf. They are tons of footballers from Brazil! No way dude
You guys refer to football as soccer, don't you? When I say football, I mean the one you guys play with the weird ball.

You guys refer to football as soccer, don't you? When I say football, I mean the one you guys play with the weird ball.
Oh shit my bad. "Soccer" is what I meant to say. UK cel here jfl

Oh shit my bad. "Soccer" is what I meant to say. UK cel here jfl
No problem. Soccer isn't really a contact sport where you're meant to tackle your opponents at full speed. While they're fast and have good kicking power, it doesn't really hold a candle against someone trained to actually take people out.