Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who wears sun glasses to avoid directly normie glances?

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I'm starting to wear sun glasses to avoid directly glances of ppl
I hate the stupid ppl staring at me like if they know me for something , aside of my looks So fuck up I'm only a face in the crowd. An ugly-manlet anyway , so I wear my sun glasses and my glance never would knowed if is going directly to you , fucking ramdon normie.​

I should wear a bag over my head tbh​

I did when I was in University. Now I don't leave the house except to wageslave so not so much anymore

Never. I feel nervous when I wear one.

Centered text is the best text.​

Never. I feel nervous when I wear one.

I'm high inhib to use them too ngl , but the ppl get away faster because how they don't make directly visual contact and don't know if I looking at them , then they get away their glances.

I feel like I would look stupid with one. but it would be good to hide my atrocious eye area

I feel like I would look stupid with one. but it would be good to hide my atrocious eye area
Yes is a good way of deviate the atention and hide my sad eye area

usually wear hoods myself but this is a decent idea

Im scared people will judge me for sunglasses and im too poor to afford expensive ones

I'm starting to wear sun glasses to avoid directly glances of ppl
I hate the stupid ppl staring at me like if they know me for something , aside of my looks So fuck up I'm only a face in the crowd. An ugly-manlet anyway , so I wear my sun glasses and my glance never would knowed if is going directly to you , fucking ramdon normie.​
no

I’ve done it on a few occasions

I look uglier with sunglasses​

Last edited: