Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who wears more makeup?

Who wears more makeup?

• Women

• Drag queens

Results are only viewable after voting.
Women. Imagine waking up and having to paint a whole fucking portrait on your face to look decent.

I tend to avoid looking at drag queens because I find them utterly repulsive, so it's hard for me to compare the two, but it's also hard to imagine anyone putting on more makeup than your average woman.

Women because chad would not fuck them if they didn't

I tend to avoid looking at drag queens because I find them utterly repulsive, so it's hard for me to compare the two, but it's also hard to imagine anyone putting on more makeup than your average woman.
I don’t know much of anything about drag queens but they usually wear a lot of makeup as do femoids.

Neither, but women are more subtle about it.

I know the question is a bit goofy/dumb.

Drag queens obviously

Drag queens of course, have you seen them?

ITS FAGGOTY :feelstrash: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: