Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who wears lifts?

ratedLTN

ratedLTN

Banned
-
I'm 5'11.5 and wear 3 inch lifts as a LTN height is the only thing that could contribute to my Smv. Such a fucking shame I'm not actually that tall.

nah I don’t. Still manlet with lifts so why bother?

Based kurt avi!! :feelsaww::feelsaww:

explain to me how it "raises your smv" graynigger

anything over 1 inch noticeably throws off body proportions

Yeah 2 inch lifts

5'7 to 5'8 kill me already :feelsrope:

I usually wear 1-2 inch lifts it only makes people respect me more

no one takes short men seriously

Imo tall is law
yeah no shit sherlock , but once you succeed in deceiving that foid what do you plan on doing when she finds out you're not tall after all

@VideoGameCoper life is so brutal at 5'11.5 mang , you're so lucky to be 6'0 :feelskek:
Kek. Females couldn’t tell the difference unless we were standing right next to each other

yeah no shit sherlock , but once you succeed in deceiving that foid what do you plan on doing when she finds out you're not tall after all
It was just be for a short term thing bruv. Also seems plenty of people here wear lifts

I noticed a guy IRL using them and it was pretty obvious

yikes I don't like that. How could you tell?
It was a friend of somebody I knew. I was told he was shorter than me (I'm 5'7" and he was apparently 5'5") but when I met him we were the same height. Eventually I was just looking down and noticed his feet were like coming out of his shoes from the lifts kek. Made a lot more sense after that. It was 100% confirmed the next time I saw him because he was wearing sandals and was all the sudden shorter than me.

He's ethnic too and never had a GF I feel bad for him tbh

It was a friend of somebody I knew. I was told he was shorter than me (I'm 5'7" and he was apparently 5'5") but when I met him we were the same height. Eventually I was just looking down and noticed his feet were like coming out of his shoes from the lifts kek. Made a lot more sense after that. It was 100% confirmed the next time I saw him because he was wearing sandals and was all the sudden shorter than me.

he must have been wearing insoles. My shoes have them inbuilt so the shoes are a little taller, but even that is obvious. My mum said it looked like I was wearing shoes for retarded people. Yea I mean fuck it if it makes him feel a little better ig

male high heels

You must've felt relieved that you weren't shorter than 5'7 after realizing your 5'5 friend was actually wearing lifts. I'll bet my life that he was rice, wasn't he?

You must've felt relieved that you weren't shorter than 5'7 after realizing your 5'5 friend was actually wearing lifts. I'll bet my life that he was rice, wasn't he?
No he was from one Bangladesh or some shit

I knew I wasn't shorter than 5'7 because I've remeasured myself many times since getting blackpilled kek

No it won`t change much