Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel who we really hate?

PsychoReptile

PsychoReptile

Greycel
I used to, like most of us, hate normies, foids etc. But today, today i realised myself who i really hate. Its me. I never feel happy. I can be sad or angry - when i have energy i feel a lot of anger inside, l want to crush someone skull. But now i know who i really want to kill, who i hate the most. It's me.
Im fucked, im like a fuckin dog, a piece of shit. And i have stop suffering. I can kill me or my soul. i will try to kill the soul first, if i fail, then i will use the best option. I want to shot myself with a suppressed shotgun in throat. I dont have any other dreams. I want to make US tourist visa just for suicide.

Take all that hate and anger bro and use it, go ER instead, you want to shoot something, die as a hERo rather than a dog. Suicide is weakness unless you are incapable to kill-hurt others. I would suggest find a cope though, and just wait a bit before you actually do anything crazy.

I no longer feel any hate, it would be pointless... I've seen what it can do to us incels long term. I don't want to become bitter.

I hate myself for fu**ing up every project I might have, always. I don't even think life was so unfair with me, I really ducked up. Don't sui OP though, it's stupid.

JFL at being alive, I'll laugh at you all in the deep depths of hell once it's finally over

This is a stupid thread.

So you hate yourself because you were created and you are un-attractive so therefore you cannot get women?
Why hate yourself when there was nothing you could do to change that.

Hate the people that dont accept you for something you have no control over, extremely low IQ and cucked thread.

I used to, like most of us, hate normies, foids etc. But today, today i realised myself who i really hate

I hate society, and femoids the most. I understand what you say, but I think is this cucked society that made you hate yourself.

I just hate myself, I'm the problem.
Screenshot 2018 06 17 22 40 47 178 comgoogleandroidyoutube

You have the equivalent of internalized racism. Internalized lookism, perhaps.

Do not adopt the standards of your oppressors and hate yourself. That's what they want - they want you to simply go away and kill yourself. Do not give them that courtesy.

Last edited:
I hate both myself and society
I was born with inferior genetics but society (and nature itself$ bullies me and makes it impossible for me to get sex

I used to, like most of us, hate normies, foids etc. But today, today i realised myself who i really hate. Its me. I never feel happy. I can be sad or angry - when i have energy i feel a lot of anger inside, l want to crush someone skull. But now i know who i really want to kill, who i hate the most. It's me.
Im fucked, im like a fuckin dog, a piece of shit. And i have stop suffering. I can kill me or my soul. i will try to kill the soul first, if i fail, then i will use the best option. I want to shot myself with a suppressed shotgun in throat. I dont have any other dreams. I want to make US tourist visa just for suicide.
you should go out like a hERo

This is a stupid thread.

So you hate yourself because you were created and you are un-attractive so therefore you cannot get women?

Hate the people that dont accept you for something you have no control over, extremely low IQ and cucked thread.
Woman? Sex? You really think thats everythink i want? I just realised myself i am the reason for my loneliness. I hate myself, it's in my mind, i cant change it. All i wan't is to talk with someone, hug, just be really close to someone else, but i can't due to my social disabilities. I am the reason.
it's not easy in Poland, maybe with bomb but killing myself is hard then.

Last edited:
Same, but I've become too indifferent to hate anything.

I hate the world, i also hate incels, i hate myself.

This is a stupid thread.

or genetics fcking genetics

Why would anyone suicide? If you feel like you have nothing to lose then do whatever you want until you die.

Woman? Sex? You really think thats everythink i want? I just realised myself i am the reason for my loneliness. I hate myself, it's in my mind, i cant change it. All i wan't is to talk with someone, hug, just be really close to someone else, but i can't due to my social disabilities. I am the reason.
Woman also want to talk with someone,hug and just be really close to someone else but that someone else needs to be a chad. you are not chad. Make a lot of money buy a yacht then bring prostitutes to your yacht

I no longer feel any hate, it would be pointless... I've seen what it can do to us incels long term. I don't want to become bitter.
I wish more people spoke like this ^ by hating people one is buying into the narrative that he is inferior to them. Becoming indifferent is the only true way to retain self-respect, that is ultimately the only way to dispel others’ influence over you. If they can make you feel hatred and anger then they have power over you - don’t give them that.
Same, but I've become too indifferent to hate anything.
I’m honestly hoping this can become a movement within the community, because of it can then the important tenants of the blackpill will start to be taken more seriously by the wider world. That will continue to be impossible whilst everyone is spewing hatred.

Last edited:
Kikes, feminists, numales and myself.

ksc cel when

btw i know that anger thing myself i litteraly could rape or fuck someone right now, but fucking law cucks the shit out of me

I really hate blacks, muslims, and mexican and also indians too. I would not even piss on them if they were trapped in a burning car. I would watch them with glee as they scream for help.

This is a stupid thread.

Thiss op is still redpilled he needs to swallow the blackpill and free himself

I hate this species above all else. Humanity is not worth a fuck and would be better off extinct. We are in dire need of an asteroid collision.

Most of my life I was hating myself. I blamed myself for not trying hard enough, that I need gymcel more, careercel more, pickup hobbies, looksmax and girls will follow. Didn't happen and I finally know why. Now I only blame this fucked up rigged society. I want to rope because I am not enjoying life but at least I know I have done everything I could. And I am not hating myself anymore.

I feel exactly the same ☹️

I wish more people spoke like this ^ by hating people one is buying into the narrative that he is inferior to them. Becoming indifferent is the only true way to retain self-respect, that is ultimately the only way to dispel others’ influence over you. If they can make you feel hatred and anger then they have power over you - don’t give them that.
True power and influence comes from the perpetration of violent acts to get fame, that's the purest type of power and control in the world. Women love jerks. Men want to be the friends of jerks. By bullying those that are less than you, that cripples a person socially and removes their power and control over the situation.
I’m honestly hoping this can become a movement within the community, because of it can then the important tenants of the blackpill will start to be taken more seriously by the wider world. That will continue to be impossible whilst everyone is spewing hatred.
The American Libertarian Movement got rid of its "Radicals" a while ago.. where has the Libertarian Movement gone? Do you even hear of it anymore? No you don't.

True power and influence comes from the perpetration of violent acts to get fame, that's the purest type of power and control in the world. Women love jerks. Men want to be the friends of jerks. By bullying those that are less than you, that cripples a person socially and removes their power and control over the situation
I have to disagree, violence perpetrated by civilians against civilians is an ineffective way of pursuing power; the only thing it does is land in jail. How powerful was Lee Harvey Oswald or Mark David Chapman after they were caught? They were enormously famous immediately after their crimes, but have been forgotten by all but those who care about history.
The American Libertarian Movement got rid of its "Radicals" a while ago.. where has the Libertarian Movement gone? Do you even hear of it anymore? No you don't.
American Libertarians are mostly radicals in my interpretation of the word. They’d be considered far right in most other industrialised countries. I’m not quite sure what point it was you were making there though.

This is a stupid thread.

I hate this species above all else. Humanity is not worth a fuck and would be better off extinct. We are in dire need of an asteroid collision.
indeed, we are just results at that point , doing and liking whats told to do and like, others who dont conform get trashed on for no fucking reason but not play along, but why care at that point , just wait for the inevitable crash

I hate myself first of all, but I also hate those who are creating these corrupt societies. Those who are enabling degeneracy, feminism, gay rights and more.

nature > normies > foids > ourselves

Hating normies is more logical than hating yourself. If it weren't for them you wouldn't be in this position in the first place.

Take all that hate and anger bro and use it, go ER instead, you want to shoot something, die as a hERo rather than a dog. Suicide is weakness unless you are incapable to kill-hurt others. I would suggest find a cope though, and just wait a bit before you actually do anything crazy.

Bro, i dont choose who i hate.
Bro, i dont choose who i hate.

my only hope are civil unrest beta uprising ww3 my time our time