Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who was your celebrity crush guys

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
Mine was hannah murray, I will never be with her though :feels::feels::feelsrope:

Mine was hannah murray, I will never be with her though :feels::feels::feelsrope:

View attachment 835512
Did you ever watch Skins back in the day? I'm not sure I ever really had one as I knew it was over for me and couldn't bring myself to obsess over girls I wouldn't have a chance with (aka any of them).

Marilyn monroe:feelsaww:
Prettiest white bitch of all time

Why would you pick a foid so inbred looking she played an inbred whore, for me doe its gotta be prime Catherine Zeta-Jones

The Mask of Zorro was one of the greatest movies of all time

I was 4 years old and liked Shania Twain

Did you ever watch Skins back in the day? I'm not sure I ever really had one as I knew it was over for me and couldn't bring myself to obsess over girls I wouldn't have a chance with (aka any of them).
Yeah I did, never had a liking for overly attractive women since they're obviously way out of anyones league other than chad.

Emilia Clarke when I was younger

I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but it was Ellen Page... She became a tranny afterwards and I was fucking traumatized. On that faithful day, I promised myself that I would never have a crush again.

I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but it was Ellen Page... She became a tranny afterwards and I was fucking traumatized. On that faithful day, I promised myself that I would never have a crush again.
Yeah I don't blame you she/he looks like a girl. What gender is she/he really I have no clue :fuk:

Ouch

Yeah I did, never had a liking for overly attractive women since they're obviously way out of anyones league other than chad.
I used to like skins when I was in high school as I thought maybe I could become like the people in that show and I'd start having sex eventually when I went to college, boy how wrong was I.
kek :feelskek: :feelsohgod:

these toilets are kinda mid but i guess Gemma Arterton, Rose Byrne & Elizabeth olsen, 11 year old me got my 1st bonER from watching Prince of Persia :feelshmm:

I used to like skins when I was in high school as I thought maybe I could become like the people in that show and I'd start having sex eventually when I went to college, boy how wrong was I.
True I fell trap to that fantasy reality. If only I was tony and I had sex, relationships, girls swooning over me. It was only until now I realized that the show would've never been believable if they weren't attractive.

ovER for tomboycels, never began for your kind

True I fell trap to that fantasy reality. If only I was tony and I had sex, relationships, girls swooning over me. It was only until now I realized that the show would've never been believable if they weren't attractive.
Remember in the second generation when the redhead lesbian fucks the autist, then in the next season he gets a gf. Why couldn't that be us.

It's also ironic that I look so much like him too

Yeah JJ, mogs me but still gave me hope at the time that things will just happen.
Don't get me wrong. The storyline was bluepilled by the sounds of it (I can't remember it that well tbh). But he has that undeniable 'dork' look that I and many fellow cels share.

bryce dallas howard as gwen stacy in spiderman 3

she was even hotter than emma stone in the amazing spiderman 1 and 2

Kirsten Dunst, she was a gigastacy in her prime.

I had 20 printed photos of Ellen Page when I was 15 years old.

I FUCKING BEAT OFF TO ANNA NICOLE SMITH BECAUSE SHES STUPID AND HAS BIG KNOCKERS

Claire Danes as Juliet

5db77f8b130d50c79db12f824bd1324a.jpg

There was even this nightclub where there was a fish tank in between the dudes' and foids' bathrooms like in the film and I hoped I'd see Claire 'Juliet Capulet' Danes on the other side of the glass but I never did. Just drunk hoes not interested in me, man. JUST DRUNK HOES NOT INTERESTED IN ME.

BkLj5hhB 400x400
Dianna Agron. Gigastacy from the stupid show Glee.

Depends what exactly do you mean by that.

no foid alive today can compete with this
Spy Kids 4 All the Time in the World Jessica Alba sexy Emma Peel Avengers style catsuit Emmape

@proudweeb Delete this Foid worship and slap some warnings so it doesn't happen again.