Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who was the retard that came up with the drivers license pill?

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
You honestly think Stacy or Becky cares that an 8/10 and up make does not have a drivers license or a car?, She would walk and travel cities just to get a taste of his cock.

meanwhile a 4/10 and below trucels could have a good car and have a drivers license and still get nothing besides the occasional hypergamous 1/10 landwhale from the side of the street that you might as well call roadkill

Last edited:
@LastGerman came up with it

Only place driverslicensepill makes sense is like USA or Russia or something. In Germany things are close enough together that it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Not having a driver license as an adult male is an equivalent of living in your mother's basement. Both are humiliating and pathetic, but also won't matter if you're attractive. For most men it does matter though.

Not having a driver license as an adult male is an equivalent of living in your mother's basement. Both are humiliating and pathetic, but also won't matter if you're attractive. For most men it does matter though.
Who would women rather fuck?

a 2/10 with a car and license
a 9/10 with no car

a 9/10 with no car
9/10 obviously. I don't think that a driver license will save you from inceldom anyway. It is patheric to not have one though.

You honestly think Stacy or Becky cares that an 8/10 and up make does not have a drivers license or a car?, She would walk and travel cities just to get a taste of his cock.

meanwhile a 4/10 and below trucels could have a good car and have a drivers license and still get nothing besides the occasional hypergamous 1/10 landwhale from the side of the street that you might as well call roadkill

And here we go again.

a 9/10 with no car

Yes, Chad can to do a lot of things and he can get away with it - therefore an appeal to Chad is not a valid point.

Bare with me for a moment: A driver licence will not turn you into a specimen. Nobody claimed that to begin with. A driver licence goes beyond that. It is absolutely necessary in order to actually survive in this era. @WawelDragon1683 actually explained it pretty well:

In Germany things are close enough together that it wouldn't be the end of the world.

That is not true at all. Please do not spread any misinformation here. I also explained this specific point and it is basically not true at all and even if this would be the truth, Germany still have almost 50 million cars. So, this is not an argument not to drive.

In my country I read from the statistics office that 99% of families with children have an automobile. Brutal! The 1% consists of Somalis, Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians and other recent invader families with children. The license (phase I) costs about 3000 euros last time I checked. I don't have an automobile or even a driver's license. The country is sparsely populated. For native men trying to get a family it's very essential to have a driver's license.

Last edited:
Driver'sLicencePill, Wristpill, Dickpill, mentalcelpill, all these are made up by coping ugly ass subhumans who are too low IQ to consider the fact that they might be ugly all along.

X24

is only true in shithole countrys

Driver'sLicencePill, Wristpill, Dickpill, mentalcelpill, all these are made up by coping ugly ass subhumans who are too low IQ to consider the fact that they might be ugly all along.
Atleast the wrist pill makes some sense, because it’s apart of your physical frame like shoulder length and thickness

DriverLicensepill: Unattractive males have little incentive to venture out and join the society of the outside world; us not being eager to start driving during our teens represents society banishing us into the confinement of our homes

When I was bluepilled during my teens I initially wanted to get my car as quickly as possible so I could fuck girls on Tinder. Constant rejection showed my dream was impossible, I never saw the point in driving due to public transportation

Should be an entertaining thread :feelsPop:

a 9/10 with no car
shitty argument.

a 6/10 dude without a drivers license will be incel

Chad doesn't even need a house or clothes to get laid

Nah bro driverslicensepill is legit

The average adult male absolutely needs a driver's license lmaoo

You don't think penis size matters?

You don't think penis size matters?

1. To matter, you need to be naked in front of a foid
2. To be naked, there has to be a foid who agrees to have sex with you.
3. To make a foid agreeing to have sex with you, there has to be a foid who likes you.
4. If there is no foid who likes you, the points 3, 2 and 1 above doesn't even exist.

I don't understand this dickpill bs at all, also how low IQ you have to be so I need to explain this basic commonsensical thing?

Driver license pill isn't about dating

3. To make a foid agreeing to have sex with you, there has to be a foid who likes you.
4. If there is no foid who likes you, the points 3, 2 and 1 above doesn't even exist.

I don't understand this dickpill bs at all, also how low IQ you have to be so I need to explain this basic commonsensical thing?
I wasn’t sure if you meant penis size for incels or in general, which are different things. You clarified it now.

I wasn’t sure if you meant penis size for incels or in general, which are different things. You clarified it now.

I was talking about people here who think they can't get laid because of their dick-size.

My question is how did they become sure in the first place, even without getting dates? Do they get dates?

If you live in a big city, you don't need a car at all. Whether you have a drivers license or not wouldn't even come up until well after you've had sex with the foid.

It's far worse to be living with your parents.

Of course these aren't insurmountable problems as they can be solved with a small amount of money. If you think you wouldn't be an incel if you drove a car, you shouldn't be here.

Sundar Pichai tier IQ

Last edited:
I was talking about people here who think they can't get laid because of their dick-size.

My question is how did they become sure in the first place, even without getting dates? Do they get dates?
I don't think anybody thinks that lol.

He's a trolling chad, just look up his video on looksmax.org